1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Cpm Ad Network "Clean"

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by SevenKader, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I haven't found them on your list and as I wrote, you can look for someone else. It's big market.

Ant0ni, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  2. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    True, thanks for the suggestion.

SevenKader, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  3. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not a problem.

Ant0ni, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  4. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @SevenKader, You don't have to use the popups/popunder from the ad networks that you've mentioned.
    You can simply use 2 type of banners (for example) and that's it.

metros, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  5. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I completely agree network either using appnexus code or run on appnexus platform are full of malware, redirect and pop.

edomz has clean add for website which they offer premium advertiser and it looks mostly they have google ads for premium advertiser and text ads not flash banner, so may be it also depend what type of website you have and if has good content you should surely check with edomz and discuss to remove other add and keep only good add

aassociatehit, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  6. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think you heard or udnerstood me, or, I didn't make it clear, maybe, But I chose the "NO POP UP or POP UNDE" network, for everyone who mentioned it. They came with popups, anyway.

Btw heads up to everyone out there, appnexus is now using ads from yahoo on cpm networks that pop up on mobile, and ask you to downloads "Games" and whatnot, I was browsing a site, and my site, and noticed this on sites that used appnexus. one time, I got the same ad on each banner, out of 5 banners, ever single one of them gave me a popup each time I closed one, I got another. I'm pretty much done with ad networks that use Appnexus, and they all do, except for (I think) tribal fusion. Like I said, no rush, I'll build my website without ads for now (unless I come across a good one), until I get enough views and a low enough bounce rate to attract advertisers.

SevenKader, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  7. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Even Edmoz & Qadabra pushing popups without permission? ... :(

metros, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  8. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can't say about Edomz as I am not using them anymore, but Qadabra ads have been pretty clean. There are occasional issues with redirects, but usually they remove the troubling advertiser(s) upon receiving publisher complaints.

debapriya deb, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  9. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    I do have experience with edomz and found that their ads work good in good content website and if you are approved for their premium advertiser, cpm is between $2-3 for US traffic and 1c to 15c for India

aassociatehit, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  10. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    All I heard was "There Are Redirects", how are these people getting through in the first place? Why isn't google making this mistake? Those companies can't put the ads through a few tests or, review ads before they're posted?

SevenKader, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  11. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    By the way, I put your "propeller ads" on my site and automatically got malware (no redirects though).

But no no, that's not the best part. I put it on, loaded my website 10 times in a row, ironically? Got 10 for 10 (100%) on ads that had malware, (but I didn't reload the 11th time though, i think I already knew) (I have pictures, I can also make a video as well if you want)

But no redirects, that's.. I guess, a plus.

ufshane likes this.
  12. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    It looks like there is no network meant for your traffic you should just stick with adsense cpc banner.

aassociatehit, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  13. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    You say that, but nothing was optimized yet, so with what you just said I assume.. nah.. nvm..
    Anyway, the ads were on my website for about 60 seconds. or less. So when you say "There's no network meant for your traffic, please ask before you say something. You find out if an ad network is meant for your site after optimization. When you place an add on your site and withing 1 second of the load time, it gives you ad malware detection? That's bad. And, just so I know, what is your niche? I have a bunch of friends with different niches, I'll ask them to place their ads on their site, and come up with that proof if need be, but I want to know what your niche is, and if you're using them, and if you have a malware detector installed.

14. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ofc that AdSense is better then all of them, but if some one is not using AdSense that means he most likely cannot use it because it does not fit in for what ever reason.
    On some other projects of mine, AdSense does not fit in and for long time I've been quite frustrated about AdSense Alternatives, that's really not an easy task..

metros, Feb 9, 2014 IP
  15. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Like lyrics websites like AZlyrics, onlyrics, lyricsmode, websites, I cannot use adsense on my account, I'm not banned, I just simply cannot use adsense as I'm sure it's prohibited, I use it on other websites, but I don't feel like getting banned, so I try to go for things like this.

SevenKader, Feb 9, 2014 IP
  16. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah that's what I meant, does not fit..

But it's all depends on your traffic amount.
    If you have around 500K unique per month I'd suggest TribalFusion, they always gave me the highest eCMP after AdSense..

metros, Feb 9, 2014 IP
  17. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    What's your niche?

SevenKader, Feb 9, 2014 IP
  18. hyutars

hyutars Member

Best Answers:
    I think if Adsense does not accept your site, Tribal Fusion does not too. They have same policies, am I wrong?

hyutars, Feb 9, 2014 IP
  19. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    IT/Tech

metros, Feb 9, 2014 IP
  20. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I do understand the need of AdSense to be extremely hardcore. After all their entire business model built on AdWords.
    But some times they can ban one of your websites even tho it is totally comply with their terms of use.

TribalFusion might have similar policies, but they most likely wont "ban" one of your websites out of the doubt.

The difference is that AdSense do not have enough man power to manually check every page complaint so they just sent an alert, while TribalFusion can review it with a real human instead of sending an alert (those 3 days alert).

metros, Feb 9, 2014 IP