1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Cpm Ad Network "Clean"

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by SevenKader, Jan 28, 2014.

Looking For an Cpm ad network that doesn't show video ads or popup/under/redirect.
    I've tried these ad networks, and they had malware, redirects, and popup/under/redirect (all of them)

Cpmgo,
    Cpmleader
    Qadabra
    Premiumcpm
    Edomz (cpm/cpc)

Are there any clean cpm ad networks out there?

I was accepted by Epom market, but after reading some reviews online I fear putting their ads up, and I'll end up like the others on Epom. In any case.

In about a month or two I'll have enough traffic for Tribal Fusion so I don't have to worry about these kinds of networks.... In the meanwhile, is there any Clean Cpm network I can send my traffic to?

SevenKader, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most of those sites I did not heard any issues, what is your website niche, you claim all of those network giving your site redirect, pop etc, that seriously indicates there is issue with your website niche I would suggest you checking with more network and see if there is problem with your website and they are not offering you good add

Lot of time everyone simply blame network, what is guarantee even if you get accepted in Tribal Fusion you may not get banned or may not have other issues.

Keep in mind no network give same ad to everyone, even Tribal Fusion may or may not give you their premium advertiser, so 90% its problem with traffic not problem with network, I don't believe you getting such thing from not one network but from all.

aassociatehit, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  3. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't say those sites have an issue, I still have my account with all those sites, and get the same kind of ads as all the other people who use them, in fact, not only was I not banned from any of the accounts, I earned great amounts with all of them. I didn't blame anyone, and I'm using an ad network right now which does none of the things mentioned, just want a supplement. No one is blaming the above. Everything I said about them still goes. The places they redirect you to is like a popup in another tab, that says "updated your firefox/chrome, depending on what browser you're on, my malwarebytes warns me that the site contains malaware. I serve entertainment news, my traffic is 110% human engaged search engine and social network traffic, from the United States, Asian Pacific, and Europe among other places. My problem with them, is that the redirection and the loud playing ads bother people viewing the site, terribly, since it deals with music and reading. I'm very sure it's not my traffic, and I'm pretty sure others are getting video ads, and the above mentioned, that you said you haven't heard anything about them like what I said? I have. I've heard about them.

4. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    If you got paid great from most of them then you should at lesat consider some respect for those network, as far as thing you mention and as per your thinking Tribal Fusion will not have such issue, though you cannot be 100% sure, if a company take care of them as soon they find them then I would still consider them good network, not unlike many so called cpm network intentionally server redirect and all to make more money, we all know there are some sites like that, which I do not want mention here

If companies like yahoo can have malware issue then anyone can, so you cannot be so sure about any particular company is going to give you 100% guarantee

I am not sure how much you are updated in online business though just for your reference you should check
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/2084160/malware-delivered-to-thousands-via-ads-on-yahoocom.html

aassociatehit, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  5. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alright, I see, I'll wait, and try my best to do some direct advertising. Thank you.

6. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @SevenKader I know at PremiumCPM we have actually resolved the issues that were being seen. What isn't appreciated is being listed as if we tolerate or allow that type of behavior from our advertisers, because we absolutely do not and all proper security precautions and administrative precautions have been taken to prevent the issue. Also as soon as we were made aware of the issue we acted in your case.

Something to inform you of, just cause you have traffic which qualifies you for Tribal Fusion, does not mean you will get accepted. A lot of companies are cracking down on sites profiting from Copyright Violations (Syndicated content, music lyrics, copyrighted images, etc) as it is actually against the law to have any financial gains with any DMCA Violations present.

Some good points and to add to this...The month of january has been disastrous for malware. Its really not the network to blame all the time. In a lot of cases networks go through a compliance process where they review an advertiser's ad (creative) and make sure there's no redirects or malware or any other compliance violations. What happens is afterwards, advertisers sneak it in. In most cases it does nothing but hurt the network and most networks are just so dependent on other networks that its impossible for them to even correct the issue. Not a lot of networks have enough direct advertisers to provide a 100% fill.

I can't speak for other companies but I can say that the issues reported to PremiumCPM were corrected within 48 hours.

wrekoniz3, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  7. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    While we are not CPM we are 100% free of all malicious issues because we do not allow rich content ads. We only allow jpg, png and gif images on our network protecting against this.

ufshane, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  8. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Thats actually not 100% accurate because there is malicious activity which occurs on landing pages as well. (not saying with you, but it does occur industry-wide). So just cause you only work with image files, doesn't fully prevent all malicious activity from occurring.

What PremiumCPM did to prevent this issue moving forward is we put in place a realtime scanning and detection system which actively scans all creatives and landing pages for malware, spyware, redirects, even load times, and if any malicious activity is found the creative/tag is deactivated, the campaign is deactivated and the advertiser is notified. The detection and deactivation is realtime. We also restricted how our advertisers can deliver advertisements. Similar to @ufshane we allow jpg, png, and gif images, we allow swf, and we now only allow the advertiser to run 3rd Party Tags from trusted technology providers and all tags are now run through our scanning system.

wrekoniz3, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  9. xxxadverts

xxxadverts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Propeller Ads Media is one of the best - pretty high eCPM and 90% malware-free ads. However, it has a lot of different ad formats - and it's up to you, which of them to choose. If you interested testing this network, drop me a PM, and i'll help you to get an account with a personal manager.

xxxadverts, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  10. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    The point of this thread I believe is the OP looking for a Clean Network with 0% Malware not 10%... At the end of the day, any malware, spyware, redirect, pops etc, any of it, causes harm to traffic stats and annoys the users of that site. I have heard some good things about propeller though.

11. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    What he is looking, does that even exist and something which does not exist blaming that for network is really not a good idea as per my experienced there is no network which can guarantee 100% clean, atleast I feel if companies like yahoo cannot control it then all other are way smaller to expect.

aassociatehit, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  12. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Well its really based on the business model...and what I mean by that is Exchanges. Networks which don't deal with any exchanges, or don't deal with clients who use ad serving technologies which are backed by exchanges - generally don't have much issue.

The only way to combat it, is to get the right security system in place, and to be reactive. As a Publisher, the best thing you can do, is find a network which actively responds to such urgent issues and resolves them. If you email your network and it takes them 24 hours to respond there is a problem with that, cause who knows how much traffic you have lost in that time frame.

and @aassociatehit overall I do agree with you. But exchanges need to do more to prevent it, and networks need to do what they can to prevent it and react to it if they are going to expose their publishers to such an unstable transaction environment. Look at OpenX it caused them to literally shut down half of their business and sell it off, now they are extremely strict. They made a great transformation so far.

13. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    First off, as for the "Lyrics"? Korean companies allowed the Kpop fans to translate their lyrics promotional reasons, since they're just now up and coming, which is the only thing we do, if you noticed, so, let's erase the "Illegal: activity" here, since we're not dealing with other countries. PremiumCpm, you did look into my case, you actually looked into my case Three times after i put in and took out the ads Three times, saying you had fixed the problem (even though I told you exactly which site it was). The way I actually found out was,
    One of the times i left the ads up there for a bit, believing the problem was solved, one of my viewers, and one of my partners contacted me and said to take these ads down. The viewer (on facebook) actually portrayed signs that I feared in the first place. Like I said, my malware detector prevented me from going to those sites, "Prevented you from going to a site that's potentially malicious". the malicious part is just something... I mean, as soon as I stepped Premiumcpm, I felt great, after I contacted you guys the first three times, and something was "Done", the 4th time I contacted you, (actually contacted you three times after that), I was not responded to, the only reason I even contacted you, (normally I'd automatically leave), is because you said you don't tolerate things like that at all.

The thing is though, I just realized, is how well the ads can be monitored from the ad companies end, I just used an ad network that resembles a lot of these ad networks, it's an ad network that's just starting out. The ad network, turned off the video ads and the redirect ads for me, and I was earning great, everyone was happy, but in the next days, (apparently not "everyone" was happy), he turned it back on. I asked him why he would do that, he quickly said, ok, I'll turn it back off. He, did not. So I know it's possible. But I also know, it's implemented because of the one thing I guess everyone is after... Including me of course.

I'm about to put in a premiumCpm code right now, and see if anything is resolved. But if not, like I said, I'll just wait a bit into the future to monetize, there's no rush.

SevenKader, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  14. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    You may face these problems over and over and I can understand your frustration, I would suggest you keep only adsense and you should be good and should not have any worry for every other day to have same issue, with all other network even if network try to remove malware I find that you cannot be 100% sure, no matter which network it is.

aassociatehit, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  15. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I will reiterate my previous statement, ads can be 100% safe when Rich Media Ads are not allowed. Banners that are jpg, png or gif have no way for malicious code to be encoded in them. And yes it is true that the landing pages may contain this and can be monitored, the malicious code does not originate from the publishers site which is @SevenKader goal at this point.

The only cpm network that I have dealt with that has had no issues in the 5 years we have used them is CPMStar but it is a gaming ad network.

ufshane, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  16. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Update.

I put in the premiumcpm Code. Up until now with other networks, my friends and I, are still getting the malware codes, but with Premiumcpm, I'm the only one getting the malware popup. But, since it's only me, it's not a problem.

Right now, I'm sticking with premiumCPM since they have the highest rates I've seen so far ranging from 15-30 eCPM. And since the problem was just with me, I really do apologize for that. What's more, though at the beginning I doubted the support, it's the best I've ever seen. It was even quiting time for my account manager, and he added me on skype to continue helping me with anything I wanted from his house off office hours,including removing loud ads, and anything that would hinder my website. Including banning an advertiser that was putting up questionable ads, without pay. (almost feels like heaven here)

I tried heading to other networks to try them out while they were updating my code here at premiumCPM, but nothing compared. This isn't some kind of promotion, but I don't see myself leaving premiumcpm at this point, with all the support and the high rates I'm getting, I really do apologize for having have put you on that list, all I had to do was ask for help, and dammit, I got more than help.

In any case again, this might sound like a promotion, but it isnt, thought you may take it as one.
    They have literally the best support, the best rates, and, the again, I have to mention the support, I've gotten everything I've wanted up until right now. Thank you. And again, I apologize for any trouble I may have caused.

---

SevenKader, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  17. ElGenio

ElGenio Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to admit I got the same redirect popup regarding something to do with me updating my google video/chrome as soon as I put the code in from premiumCPM. It doesn't matter how much support they offer I can't tolerate those pop ups that may or may not contain malware and I can't risk having to sit around wondering how many more bugs are going to creep out of those ads. The problem is real and when that issue is the first thing a new publisher has to deal with it leaves a bad taste in their mouth. Maybe premiumCPM can make an announcement here when they really have fixed the problem. After I deleted their code I came here looking for other ideas. Essentially the OP started my thread for me..thanks.. I too am looking for that clean dream alternative of a CPM network that I can use.

ElGenio, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  18. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    "it doesn't matter how much support they offer" -> It would if you used it. It didn't matter when I personally spent time delivering you information on how to center a div on your site either did it? You were in communication with me at the moment you put your tags in, you could have said something. But you didn't. Actually as I was sending you information on how to center your tags, I was checking your ad placements and didn't see any pop ups or redirects. Which makes this extremely hard for US to be able to catch when we don't see it...

We DON'T tolerate it, and we take action immediately upon hearing reports of it. People like this who walk away to complain don't do anything to help the issue. What is interesting is as I said before, we are running scans of our tags in realtime as stated above, we actively catch, ban, close out several campaigns per day. Were you getting a Redirect? or a pop-up? cause I have to admit I haven't heard of a "redirect popup" before. Thats new to me.

At the end of the day; I am extremely sorry and saddened that your 30 second experience of running our tags didn't work out. I would have worked to resolve the issue for you if I was made aware of it.

And I'm sorry to anyone who has this experience with any network; it sucks, I know how much it sucks, its my job to fix problems and continue as well as maintain publisher satisfaction.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
    wrekoniz3, Jan 30, 2014 IP
    debapriya deb likes this.
  19. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey there. What type of content do you have on the website? You can try Fidelity Media or look for someone else.

Ant0ni, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  20. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    I heard a lot of bad things about fidelity media. But then, I heard a lot of bad things about everyone. (Just more, on fidelity media). In any case, I'm sure you.. or.. if you're not their representative, "They", deal with appnexus, adnxs, and lately, appnexus has received a lot of advertisers passing out malware, not controlled. So, I don't think so....

SevenKader, Feb 3, 2014 IP