1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Copywriting Tools - Gunning Fog Index Calculator

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by MarkAndrews IMCopywriting, May 17, 2010.

1. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Circus Freak Thanks, yes the people posting are all very professional. However most article writers do not do what they say. The minimum for what you want is about $10.00 or $15.00 as an introductory rate. I have connections, but do not take on any new work. You can always use a "green" or you other methods to get a hold of someone like me. Then I would give you need to a worthy DP member direct. There is a lady here, that I believe would be exceptionally capable on helping you out. The term copywriter actually falls into too distinct category from which there are then branch outs. There are copy writers who write excellent long page sales copy and then there are writers of content copy. Unfortunately, they are a lot of imitators that are not either.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------good luck on your new website!--------------------------------------------------

dyadvisor, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  2. azteca

azteca Peon

Best Answers:
    One of my favorite article writing tools is Dupe Free Pro. Let's you paste an article on one side and rewrite it on the other side. Also has keyword density and word count calculator. I'm new so I can't do live links, but...

http://www.dupefreepro.com/

It's free to download.

azteca, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  3. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Azteca

I have that program also. It also does an excellent job with duplicate content, so I would suggest posting some information under the duplictae content post.. It is not a spinner, but quite the contrary, to help your rewrite be more unique. Did you know that this product a few years ago was on a "black hat" site that was shut down? This is certainly ethical white hat all the way. Thanks for suggesting something many here could benefit from.

----Welcome, we need more members that speak with their mind, and not just their mouth slober--------

dyadvisor, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  4. dorothydot

dorothydot Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you might point out that this ONLY works with Windows. Macs need not apply. :-(

dorothydot, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  5. johagulo

johagulo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for these tools they are definitely going to come in use.

johagulo, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  6. MarkAndrews IMCopywriting

MarkAndrews IMCopywriting Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Dorothy - It's good to see you posting here also, how is it going for you of late?

Absolutely no problem, you're more than welcome - my pleasure.

7. parsibagan

parsibagan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I passed an article, through various programs, till it was grammatically correct and sent it to my client. She sent it back with a note that `Any article that does not permit me to wield my editing sword is not a proper article.' Sigh!:(

P.S.: Thanks to you all for enlightening me with these awesome pointers.

parsibagan, Aug 15, 2010 IP