1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling BEST CONTENTS WRITER!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Alex Savvy, Jan 31, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]

Here are our qualifications:

[​IMG]

• We have years of professional writing experience.
    • Your articles will be written by US Native Writers.
    • Qualifications in English Language and Literature.
    • Native English with zero grammatical errors.
    • Fast turn-around time (max. 1-2 days working time).
    • 100% unique and high quality articles.
    • well researched of each topics you want.
    • Payment will be processed by Paypal only.

[​IMG]

PM or Contact me soon directly here:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    Alex Savvy, Jan 31, 2016 IP
  2. Alex Savvy

Alex Savvy Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Some of our great samples!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ifeanyi egede

ifeanyi egede Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Add me up on Google Hang out let's do some business together

ifeanyi egede, Jan 31, 2016 IP
  4. Alex Savvy

Alex Savvy Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just added you on there. will talk to you soon.
    Thanks.

5. PatrickReeves

PatrickReeves Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Terrible!

72 hours and still waiting for my articles. Was promised 48 hours or less. Was also promised American writers, but I am doubting this as well. Zoov was difficult to work with and had poor comprehension of what I needed. This was after I provided links and guides to the articles I needed. I basically handed him the information and all they needed to do was click a link and write a simple review. He was constantly asking me questions about what I needed when all the answers to his questions were in the detailed guide I provided. It was obvious he did not read it.

Was constantly told to be patient and that these things take time. I would expect service like this from a simple freelance writer on his own, not from a so called "agency".

I was hoping that the potential for long term work from me was enough to get him motivated, but I guess he doesnt care that much. I was offering a job with over 150 articles to start and he couldnt produce 4 within 3 days. All I got was "Be Patient".

I hate when people make excuses and cant deliver, and have the nerve to tell me to be patient, even after the promised due date. I debated bashing this guy, but the more I write about my experience, the more it pisses me off.

Due to this guys lack of business sense and poor service, I am now behind on my own schedule and now have to answer to my clients. But dont worry, Ill take full responsibility for this mishap, thats what a real company does. They dont make excuses and tell you to be patient. They own up to their mistakes and follow through on promises.

If I have to say it - DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY. I'm sick of half ass writers who think they are an agency and provide shotty services taking our hard earned money. Its time to weed out these pretenders and start paying more for content and dealing with real businesses who can come through and deliver the goods..........

PatrickReeves, Feb 5, 2016 IP
  6. Alex Savvy

Alex Savvy Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yes, his jobs details were more complicated than what we predicted before. that's why we asked more days to completed, because we only can produce high quality result, not just writing usual articles.
    thank you so much for your 'good reviews' here.

We got tons of our old clients already satisfied with quality articles we written before.
    Good Luck!

[​IMG]

Alex Savvy, Feb 5, 2016 IP
  7. PatrickReeves

PatrickReeves Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My articles were simple reviews of less than 1,000 words. You knew what you were getting and I did all the work of gathering the information for you so that you didnt need to do any searching. I really find it hard to believe that these were more difficult than you anticipated.

Furthermore, you already extended the project by 24 hours due to them being new to you, which was fine as we agreed on that before I gave you the job. And what you are failing to leave out is that I had to contact you to find out what was going on. A simple, message to me after the 48 hours were up, asking for a bit more time would have been suffice. Instead I waited another full day before asking where they were. And this was the 2nd time that I had to contact you.

Im pretty much at a loss for words at this point, as I dont understand how this job was so difficult. I had 1 Indian writer churning out 4 a day. And another girl who I hired to do the ones you say were so complicated can have them done in less than 48 hours.

Im sure you have conned many clients into thinking you provide good services, but you wont con this guy. Get your facts people this guy is not giving you everything. I have proof of conversations. Including his - "But I thanked you" response that was supposed to make everything ok.

Ill tell you like I told him. You can shit on me and say thank you, but that doesnt mean Im happy now.

PatrickReeves, Feb 5, 2016 IP
  8. sflorin

sflorin Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 15
    Successful collaboration with Alex Savvy. I received my articles in less than 24 hours. Thanks

sflorin, Feb 6, 2016 IP
  9. Alex Savvy

Alex Savvy Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Florin for your reviews.
    I hope we can have long term business here.

Alex Savvy, Feb 6, 2016 IP
  10. Alex Savvy

Alex Savvy Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    more jobs already done and published!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alex Savvy, Feb 6, 2016 IP