1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best company for mailouts and list buidling...

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by MikeWhiteHat, Jul 24, 2008.

Hi, anyone know the best people to deal with mailouts and also list building?

Many people out there, but anyone had good experience with any legit companies? Double optin oh course!

- Or even if you have had bad experiences and wanna warn me off anyone dodgy???

Thanks

MikeWhiteHat, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  2. Chawman

Chawman Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been an AWeber customer for a couple years now and it's a rock-solid service. Single or double opt-ins are available.

I don't think you can do any better. Maybe cheaper, but you get what you pay for. ;)

Tony

Chawman, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  3. supersan

supersan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah.. but aweber has gone crazy with the no. of subscribers it allows for new accounts.. i guess it was $19.95 for just 500 measly subs.. what a joke? good thing i already had registered before.

anyway, i'd recommend getresponse if you got a big list or maybe even emailaces.. both their delivery rates suck and are nothing compared to aweber's but at least they allow you to add more than 500 subs

supersan, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  4. dynashox

dynashox Premium Member Staff

Best Answers:
    Choose either Aweber or Getresponse. These are the autoresponders that most top Internet Marketer use. So you can't go wrong with it. ;)

dynashox, Jul 24, 2008 IP
  5. bobkat

bobkat Peon

Best Answers:
    bobkat, Jul 26, 2008 IP