1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best CMS for directory of reporting bad landlords?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by pjk, Dec 15, 2015.

In my town I want to build a site for reporting bad rental property and bad landlords who rent. Is there anything recommended for this sort of thing?

Thanks.

pjk, Dec 15, 2015 IP
  2. AndriusMorlenz

AndriusMorlenz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    WHy dont you install simple forum board for this purpose ? I'd say vanillaforums would do the job ;)

AndriusMorlenz, Dec 20, 2015 IP
  3. AndriusMorlenz

AndriusMorlenz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Or the quickest and probably most efficient way to do this to create a facebook group and start from inviting your friends to it and ask them to do the same thing

AndriusMorlenz, Dec 20, 2015 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Be very careful of the legal ramifications of this kind of site. Take advice before you commit yourself.
    Try and be fair and allow landlords to report bad tenants. Tenants are much more mobile than landlords and can be a much bigger problem. I don't know the legal situation in Thailand so can't comment more but in NZ you'd find this really, really tricky to run.

facebook really isn't searchable enough. Forum software might be ok but you just need a simple site and building your own might be the best way to go.

sarahk, Dec 20, 2015 IP