1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best CMS for Building a Membership Site for Quotations

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by waxingpoetic, Jan 19, 2011.

I'm here to consult your expertise, DP. I want to build a Quotations website, and I'm at a loss to find the best way to do that. I would prefer using a FREE CMS like WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla as I'm not the most technical person with coding and I can't really afford to hire someone.

Does anyone have insight on which CMS would be the best to handle such a project. I need something that will handle plug-ins so that I can add the capability to allow users to create an account and submit content. It would also be great if users could save their favorite quotes to their account.

Your suggestions are much appreciated. I may also be looking to buy a quotes database and would welcome suggestions there as well. Thanks in advance!

waxingpoetic, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  2. Warrior.shrestha

Warrior.shrestha Peon

Best Answers:
    i prefer you to use joomla cms for manage this site, you can use commercial community like jomsocial or free like community builder and find all of your extensions need at hxxp://extensions.joomla.org

Warrior.shrestha, Jan 19, 2011 IP