1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

best casual international dating affiliate programs based on conv rates + payouts?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by wiz241, Jun 9, 2012.

My website http://www.imeetzu.com was recently dropped from Adsense for being too much of a "chat site" after 3 years and making $20k/month (10k/month for Google) for the last 6 months. Anyway, not going to get into that story - the point is I have a lot of inventory I need to optimize/fill, and need suggestions.

Top 10 traffic sources in order of most to least: India, US, Turkey, UK, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Italy, Iraq, Canada

Top 10 revenue sources in order of most to least: US, India, UK, Australia, Canada, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Germany, New Zealand

Looking for dating sites that will convert well for these traffic sources - don't have to necessarily be casual dating for some of these international sources (especially middle east), but that seems to do the best for us with western/EU traffic.

Trying to avoid adult dating at the moment, currently trying passionsearch.com (thedatingnetwork) and benaughty (cupid plc). Any conversion rate stories on those?

Suggestions very much appreciated!

wiz241, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  2. psyclon

psyclon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How much time did it take for you to run this site up from 0 to where you were making 10K? Was it net?

psyclon, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  3. Tropicool

Tropicool Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I do very well with Loadedcash and AdultFriendfinder - but I do not market them as adult personals, I promote them in a completely different way.

PM me for details and I will share.

Tropicool, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  4. winterjp

winterjp Peon

Best Answers:
    I just started targeting the dating niche, can you provide me some pointers? I cannot PM yet, will sure appreciate if you can PM me.

winterjp, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  5. hugetraffic2

hugetraffic2 Peon

Best Answers:
    The best adult affiliate for me which pays $35-55 a signup is http://hugetraffic.tk

hugetraffic2, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  6. lovenhappiness

lovenhappiness Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a few dating sites that now cater to international dating including www.Lovenhappiness.net. Unlike other more traditional dating sites, Love n Happines.net offers a variety of ways to meet that special someone from a foreign land. To explore different cultures and perspectives on life thru a wide range of Forums and Blogs members can get a more accurate picture of other members they might be interested in (for friendship ,romance, or love).members. Reading their opinions, ideas, seeing how they inter-act with other members, what topics they are interested in

lovenhappiness, Dec 20, 2012 IP