1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Bulk Emailer prog...and method??

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by leftysgirl, Jul 12, 2014.

Hi,

I am a little weary of Email marketing, but it has helped my business take off. I could really use some suggestions to help improve my email methods safely.

Currently I am afraid to email new customers from my domain's email address. In case, I get too many bounce backs or if I was flagged as SPAM instead of unsubscribed, etc. I did not want that to negatively to reflect on my domain. So, I am currently using a gmail account. ((I know)) It's been awful, and with a 500 message limit- it is killing me.

I would love to hear your recommendations on easy email bulk mailers or any tips that you may have! Also, if you know of a really good email verifier.

Free would be awesome.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
    leftysgirl, Jul 12, 2014 IP
  2. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    Money fixes all problems.

Joe@AdPatron, Jul 12, 2014 IP
  3. leftysgirl

leftysgirl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    True...but, that's not the kind of information I am looking for

4. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    You get what you pay for, and not paying for anything isn't going to get you far.... just like your problem lol

5. leftysgirl

leftysgirl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If anyone has any helpful information, it will be appreciated.

6. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
  7. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    1) Get a new domain name

2) Get an autoresponder - Aweber or Getresponse

3) Stop using gmail to send out business/selling emails

Randall Magwood, Jul 13, 2014 IP
    Joe@AdPatron likes this.
  8. leftysgirl

leftysgirl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Randall for the info.
    After I get the new domain, do I use the hosting company's email system to send my bulk mail or do I buy some software?
    I have been looking for some tutorials for a few days now, and which direction I need to go in.

leftysgirl, Jul 14, 2014 IP
  9. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    Try google.

Joe@AdPatron, Jul 14, 2014 IP
  10. www.yournameonit.us

www.yournameonit.us Peon

Best Answers:
    There are programs such as atomic sender that lets you send thousands at a time anonymously.
    I'd be happy to do it for you

www.yournameonit.us, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  11. rose@youzign

rose@youzign Member

Best Answers:
    Aweber is a nice suggestion. :) we've been using that autoresponder for now more than 20k subscribers. you can give it a try here
    You can just google out for more info how to get started. You don't need another program to incorporate with it as u start off. It's all in there.

Just sharing, my favorite feat of Aweber is that it allows you to do a test email where you can send the draft to yourself and check before sending off to your list - makes us feel more secured..

rose@youzign, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  12. cherrytom

cherrytom Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you leftysgirl for making the post. Thank you Randall for your awesome advice, and thank you rose@youzign for the tips on Aweber. I tried Bulk Emailing a couple of times, which I shouldn't have done, as I'm a raw newbie and still make too many mistakes. The bulk Emailer service I used assured me that their entire list of 40+ million were all opt-ins, having opted-in to various offers in recent months. The first time I used them I got over 200 opt-ins to the program I was promoting but, sadly, hadn't joined Aweber and therefore didn't build a list. The second time I made sure my Aweber account was set up, but I didn't get any opt-ins and didn't make any sales because I forgot to insert my affiliate link in the Email I sent out. Dumb! On another occasion I thought I had everything set up correctly but again had no opt-ins or sales because of a stupid little typo in my affiliate link which send prospects to a 404 page! Dumber! I might've spotted that mistake if I'd followed your tip, rose@youzign, and sent a test Email to myself first! Finally, at long last, I've come to realize I need a mentor who will not only tell me what to do, but will show me how to do it, so now I should go onward and upwards. Keep smiling!

cherrytom, Feb 22, 2015 IP