1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Banner Ads Network?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Arijit Biswas, Jul 11, 2017.

Hi,
    There. I'm looking for best Banner Ads (images/gif) with decent rates CPC for my site.
    My site provide: Downloads of WordPress Themes, Plugins, HTML Templates, PHP Scripts.

I'm only looking for Banner Ads, don't suggest me Pop ads.
    I requested to Adsterra but they denied due to low traffic.
    Here is my traffic details: https://prnt.sc/fua56s
    Please note, traffic may include full details, because all the subdomains are not visible to Google nor Analytics.

Arijit Biswas, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  2. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your website has good content then try for adsense, because I am afraid for any other banner network your website has too low traffic and specially from country you have traffic you may not even earn few cents everyday from banner ads on your website and specially when most ad network banner ads are not any better than pop unders, because those banner ads mostly redirect your whole website itself,

GlobalAdMedia, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  3. Arijit Biswas

Arijit Biswas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually I do have AdSense, I'm looking for adnework who will fill-up ads, when AdSense does not have any ads to show. ;)

Arijit Biswas, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  4. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should better focus on what you have, adding more banner will not increase your revenue it may even lower your AdSense revenue, I do not think its worth for you to add more banners with your current traffic volume and country source.

GlobalAdMedia, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  5. Elias Zekria

Elias Zekria Member

Best Answers:
    The best solution for you and many other sites with under monetized traffic from adsense is to install header bidding wrapper like prebid.js and run your own auction before google. That way you get the best price for each impression. It will run alongside your current ad solution without disrupting it and you can add any number of networks to your stack without bothering about site latency.
    We have a short guide here: https://fidelity-media.com/header-bidding/

Elias Zekria, Nov 9, 2017 IP