1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best article spinning according to you

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by pro.seods, Jul 1, 2010.

hey,

I was looking at a number of article spinners for writing articles for web 2.0 sites. I found "The Best Spinner" very interesting and best so far.

Which software do you guys use?

pro.seods, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  2. joeflizo

joeflizo Peon

Best Answers:
    i also use The Best Spinner as it is really good software...few days ago, i bought 5 licenses for my outsources...but then i changed the plan and no need to use extra TBS anymore...as i don't want to make a refund (i believe in karma), so i'm looking to sell it at half price...at least i can cover half of my cost immediately...

so if someone want to buy this software legally, just PM me as i own 5 legal license...i will provide u the license together with the email address that i use to purchase the software...no need to keep that email as i don't need it anymore...

i heard that there's another spinner available now...rumors said quite good...but not better than TBS...article rewriter i think...just forgot about the name...but so far, i'm satisfied with TBS! COOL !!

joeflizo, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  3. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    contentboss is still the best, by a mile, obviously.

contentboss, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  4. snarke

snarke Peon

Best Answers:
    No spinner is going to be as good as having the article written by a human. Just sayin'.

(There's always one of these posts in all of these kinds of threads, right? Just thought I'd get it out of the way early :) )

snarke, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  5. pro.seods

pro.seods Peon

Best Answers:
    Well! you are write ofcourse. But spin contents are used on web 2.0 properties article directories for backlinks. And you can even create your own private blog network by the help of spin content.

Human content is the best as it's the freshest of them all, but remember they are expensive as well and not all the time affordable.

Spin content has its own benefits and these softwares only help to create best possible article out of a original article.

6. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    None, since there aren't any good spinners that can produce more than one article.

And even someone with somewhat decent writing "skills" can still produce better and more content for themselves.

Yeah, just sayin' also. :)~ heh *ducks for cover*

Perry Rose, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  7. pro.seods

pro.seods Peon

Best Answers:

Lol! You can try the video of thebestspinner.com Its really good man! You can create a new article out of the existing article by replacing the words and making a new sentence . I have managed to get a 70% uniqueness for articles.

8. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Nah, as a professional, I already know what they are about.

But, to each their own. If you like them, more power to you.

Perry Rose, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  9. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Kind of depends on both the spinner and the human. Hand-editing {cat|moggie|pussy|feline} chunks of text can get difficult, if the article is anything but trivial. It requires concentration, and a good understanding of English. So what you're saying isn't always right. Of course, if *I* hand-spin something for you, it will be better than any machine, because I can concentrate (no cold Buds here!) and I understand English. Problem is that I, like anyone else with those kind of skills, have better things to do with my time than hand-spin articles. Just like I don't manually spell-check stuff anymore. I have machines to do that kind of thing for me.

contentboss, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  10. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, no article is going to be as good as that of a quality writer of original material applying all the correct techniques.

However when it comes to rewriting the above software, I have tested the above, and it does the job far superior. First I change to keywords to synonyms. and remove the headline. Then I run the program. Since the article appears very much different, I have a good quick base to write the article again with 90% quality of the original.

This is good, using the same technique for one additional rewrite.

As for best content spinner, I have by email conversed with the brilliant software writer, Jonathan many times. I see two faults in the program, the best spinner, and asked Jon if he could adjust them. After 3 weeks, he felt the concepts had value, but would not enhance the marketability of this widely used program. (meaning cost did not justify the ethical means)

As for you Joeflizo, you are abusing the program. You are not a writer, so you do not belong here. Instead you are a mass production sweat house operator, destroying creativity. I bet you did not know that the best content spinner is being used on original copies of other people's work. The newest edition makes this very easy to do. So you must think stealing and abusing is writing. I believe you are in the wrong forum.

I own the best spinner, as a way of spotting these fakes. Owning an article directory, they leave a telltale footprint, which I am not going to disclose. Your methods are short lived. In fact I think Jon does not even realize what this telltale sign is. If I can pick it up so can others. Which means your articles will be short lived.

In the case of the above program, there are no pattern of signs. For the original I personally, again resort to the original being the best possible that can be produced.

Please do not bring out the Copyscape crap. These programs are just like spinners, a means of you wasting your money because someone said you needed it. A good writer never will need either the best spinner of a Copyscape or knock off program. The search engines will also accept original articles that make reference to other common analogies or common quotes.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
    dyadvisor, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  11. pro.seods

pro.seods Peon

Best Answers:
    These spinners are usually made for marketers and not with a prospective of a content writer which I believe everyone knows that. if you are big into affiliate marketing spin content is the best and cost effective.

pro.seods, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  12. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    That is not true. Most of these programs jam the categories when readers are looking for quality. These readers then get frustrated and leave the site. Spin content is not the best. I see you advertise links for $35.00. So I have some market true matched links of relevancy through a little touch of my article directory program. Draining off those articles to your site for $30.00. Does this mean my way is the best and most cost effective, or even ethical?

I have no pity in my soul for affiliate marketers trying to get rich quick selling affiliate products. And then having the nerve to use spinners to do so. I am willing to give them a big boot however. And if you do not think content writers in India are not using spinners, you are sadly mistaken.

It is their way of giving back crap for the crap money they are being paid. Not too many writers of any quality level writer for affiliate program marketers. So if I went over to BST, I would find an overflow of buyers for $10 spinner programs, and have them pay these get-rich-thinkers back with tons of junk. 97% of these people will fail quick enough anyway. Writers that belong here have a career in mind, not a job of desperation.

The best spinner is one that is never used.

dyadvisor, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  13. xenyo

xenyo Peon

Best Answers:
    Spinners are good if you are looking to earn pennies with as little work as possible ...

Create content for people not for bots ...

xenyo, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  14. MrFrench

MrFrench Peon

Best Answers:
    Hand spun articles where each sentence is rewritten 3 times. And they maybe one or two words within each of those sentences. You will come out with 70-80% unique versions every time.

BUT every sentence needs to be well written and something that a human would find readable.

MrFrench, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  15. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    cannot anyone read the very first post. Sticky: Do NOT Post Here About Copyrights, Article Spinners, or to Hire Writers!!! Did you ever think their was a reason for that?

From now on, I guess I am just going to start using the nasty triangle, till posters read. And MrFrench I would strongly suggest to use this forum for a little learning, and a little less shoot from the hip posting.

dyadvisor, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  16. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Then why are we discussing this in a copy WRITING forum?

Kraven2, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  17. jewmark

jewmark Peon

Best Answers:
    Spinning is not a good choice. better spend time rewrite it.

jewmark, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  18. DuaneZ

DuaneZ Peon

Best Answers:
    I get my articles done with a ghost writer but I will then take that article and spin in with The Best Spinner - very good program that is updated frequently with new features. It is user friendly and easy to use and spinning is effortless once you get the hang of it.

DuaneZ, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  19. zohaibahmed

zohaibahmed Peon

Best Answers:
    Well personally I think that article spinning just spit out scrap. A person can prepare brilliant article in the time which he / she is spending on such crap.

zohaibahmed, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  20. Khalid Abdullah

Khalid Abdullah Peon

Best Answers:
    I always hire writer ^_^

Khalid Abdullah, Oct 11, 2010 IP