1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best article directory software/script ?

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Brandon Tanner, Jul 4, 2006.

Hello all..

I have a good idea for a niche article directory site and am trying to get some feedback as to which software/script to use to get something like that going.

I would prefer something that's very easy to setup as I know basically nothing about php or MySQL (although I do know a little HTML). So far I've come across Article Dashboard, Article MS, Niche Master Directory, and something called 'Your very own article directory' or something like that.

Does anyone here have any experience with any of these programs? Or are there any other similar programs you would recommend? Each seem to have their good and bad points. I'd just like to get some more feedback about them before making a final decision. Also I'd prefer not to spend more than $100 or so.

Any thoughts or suggestions on this are much appreciated! :)

Brandon Tanner, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  2. kentuckyslone

kentuckyslone Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Brandon,

I am using Article Dashboard on one of my sites. I read about several different article directory scripts before deciding to go with this one. I think it is a good script and it isnt very difficult to install and customize.

One thing about AD is that it is free so you can DL it and install it then play with it to see how you like it. Also since there are a lot of article directories that use it you can easily find examples of what others have been able to do with it.

kentuckyslone, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  3. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    Same here iam also using article dashboard at Wise Articles and Phpld in my directories - one of them is Worlds BIGGEST directory
    Both the scripts are recommended and are of course Free to use. :)

amitpatel_3001, Jul 4, 2006 IP
    bentong likes this.
  4. hiredgunz

hiredgunz Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm one of the article dashboard forum mods and I highly recommend it for ease of install and the support forum if you get stuck. You may also want to check out article friendly (it's not encoded). You can do a search for it on google!

best,

Jan

hiredgunz, Aug 18, 2006 IP
  5. sajidmm

sajidmm Peon

Best Answers:
    sajidmm, May 8, 2008 IP
  6. findklik

findklik Peon

Best Answers:
    Your very own article directory -> this script is not good, I would recommend you article dashboard, it is free and quality.

findklik, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  7. bobbym

bobbym Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am using Article Friendly Script It is very nice script for me and easy to install and edit to suite you need. The support forum is very helpful also.

bobbym, Sep 20, 2008 IP