1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Affiliate Program Out There Today?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by shelby78, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Joseph Mancia

Joseph Mancia Member

Best Answers:
    Just want to say that I just got another sale!

[​IMG]

Joseph Mancia, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  2. Ley Gal

Ley Gal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I just joined and I am happy to be here, I am waiting for my first sale
    Thanks to share
    Ley

Ley Gal, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  3. domain168

domain168 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing. I am in!

domain168, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  4. shelby78

shelby78 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for joining guys! See you in the FB group.

shelby78, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  5. Teravel

Teravel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Lead-Swap Passive Income - Buyer Review

I joined the Lead-Swap Passive Income group on February 4th, 2015 by signing up to Traffic Wave ($17.95/month) through their link, and paying $5 (monthly) to the "Ad co-op" which guarantees one sale every month.

I share my paypal receipts in an image gallery at the end of this review.

Traffic Wave - The Autoresponder ($17.95 / month)

Traffic Wave is a List Management System, or Autoresponder, with a wide range of features. The members area is a bit cluttered, but fairly easy to navigate. They have a detailed training wiki to use their tools, as well as an active forum that shares other information on various marketing topics.

From my experiences, Traffic Wave is a good choice for beginners. With the low entry cost, static price, organized training, and active forums, it's a hard deal to beat.

One of the main restrictions is a Forced Double Opt-In. Some may not mind this, others are sure to.

Lead-Swap - The Traffic Exchange (Bonus #1)

Lead-Swap is a rotator based traffic exchange, where you send visitors to a rotator link to gain points, and are sent visitors back through other members rotators.

Free Membership is given as a bonus, but the service is completely unexplained after that point.

I am not certain of the quality of traffic, as I chose not to expose my readers to random offers.

Done-For-You Sales Funnel - Or is it? (Bonus #2)

This funnel comes in two parts: A group of landing pages, and a short email series.

There are nine landing pages that you can download through the Facebook group, or have hosted on Lead-Swap. They have your affiliate link for Traffic Wave embedded in them.

Every page also has links back to Lead-Swap without your affiliate link. Lead-Swap is currently advertising to all their members, asking them to join this Traffic Wave group (the WSO this review is about).

The main Traffic Wave Squeeze page contains a "Live Chat" box in the bottom right corner. On opening the chat, it says no one is available at this time, followed with a contact form. On filling out this form, I received a notice from GetResponse with an error.

It also contains a Facebook Chat box at the bottom of the page, which is linked to every copy of that page hosted on Lead-Swap. One bad review or negative comment, and every copy shows it.

Other pages have similar errors, including one that begins with a large image linking directly to Lead-Swap, and a group of similar pages with Lead-Swap Headers and Footers that link back without affiliation, or don't work at all.

I contacted Jens (The WSO seller) to explain these problems. He replied that he was aware, and busy working on another project. I post the problems in the Facebook group a week later, and he responded by asking me to send the list to his help desk. Can't cut/paste, Jens? These problems have not been fixed.

The email series is four short messages that don't connect to any of the landing pages properly. The emails are written specifically for people that join Lead-Swap. They also refer to Lead-Swap as a "List Building Platform", which is completely untrue.

Without modification, the email series is junk. With modification, you might be better off sending a PLR series.

Squeezematic - Squeeze Page Creation Software (Bonus #3)

A web hosted, grid based, drag and drop, landing page creator. It's not the fanciest software of its kind, but it was fun to play with for a few hours.

I would not suggest this for beginners, and would not pay a monthly fee to use it.

Facebook Group Access - The Nightmare Begins (Bonus #4)

Why people continue to use Facebook groups to organize groups like this, I'll never know. The organization of facebook is like an OCD kid with downs syndrom. There's no real way to organize anything, so everything gets repeated over and over.

Most of the group members have little experience in online marketing. I've read several messages asking basic questions, and then fall into the abyss that is Facebook. Never to be responded to or resolved. More of these messages get placed in active conversations, and still people avoid response by continuing the conversation at hand.

Once you get beyond the lack of organization and constant requests for help, you encounter the members who take everything personally and act aggressively to otherwise passive information.

Example: One member shared a poorly designed landing page. The background struggled to load, the image was dreary and miserable looking, the form lead to an Aweber Captcha page (when recommending visitors sign up for Traffic Wave), and the only content on the page was "Break The Shackles Of Debt Using This Fully Automated Marketing Software Suite."

I suggested changing the image to something less dreary and adding relevant and useful information to the page. The response I received was similar to my experiences with this group over the last few weeks, seen in this image Imgur

An image of the landing page can be found in the gallery at the end of this review.

Traffic Wave's Tiered Affiliate Program - "The Business Model" Also known as an MLM or Pyramid

Traffic Wave offers a tiered affiliate program as an incentive for members to recruit and teach new, long-term members. They do this so they can spend less time advertising, and more time focusing on what their users want in their Autoresponder. For them, it's an Advertising Platform.

This WSO is using this Tiered Affiliate Program as a Business Model, suggesting you can earn money simply by being a member and having members beneath you. While this is true, it's only true for some (those not on the bottom tiers), and only for as long as everyone is 'profitable'.

Once a tier is not 'profitable', they will get discouraged and close their accounts. When this happens, the tier above them becomes the new "bottom" and no longer has an income. This chain continues throughout the pyramid.

The reason Traffic Wave has been successful in business since 2000, is because they don't push their Affiliate Program as a business model. They want their clients to use the software to build businesses. Without the Autoresponder, Traffic Wave would never survive.

This WSO is trying to present the Affiliate Program as a Business Model. The entire basis of this offer is to grow the downline as far as it can go. They are not teaching members how to use the autoresponder. They are not teaching members any business skills. They are not teaching anything of actual Value.

Please take a moment to read this guide on "How to notice MLM and Pyramid Schemes", written by the Federal Trade Commission. Pyramid Schemes | Federal Trade Commission

If you would like more information on why MLM and Pyramid Schemes are "Doomed from the start" business models, please read What's Wrong With Multi-Level Marketing? (No affiliation, just a good read)

Once you think you have a grasp on how to notice an MLM or Pyramid Scheme, I urge you to take a look at Traffic Wave's affiliate program. Then ask yourself "If there was no Autoresponder, what would this be?" (Because this group doesn't teach you how to use the autoresponder, only how to 'get more people in your downline')

The Rotator - The actual "Warrior Special Offer"

The link for the $5 As co-op is a URL Rotator, containing 20 URL's. Whenever the link is clicked, it redirects to one of the listed URL's, and prepares the next to be shown on the links next click. The URL's listed in the Rotator contain Ten affiliate links for new members, Five affiliate links for members paying the monthly $5, and Five affiliate links for members paying into the $20 Ad co-op.

The rotator cannot track conversions, only clicks. When a sale is made, a manual check is required to see who got the sale. That persons name must then be manually removed from the rotator, and a new link manually entered.

Due to this rotator generating sales for random people listed, and being shared amongst 3 ad groups, it's quickly falling behind. Using the Facebook group as an estimate, I signed up 32 members after my Referrer. We have gone through 50+ members since, and the people that joined within 2 days of me (both before and after) are not yet in the Rotator.

If you read the MLM/Pyramid information above, you know that the growth cannot continue forever, and there must be a collapse. Those systems were explained on the premise that each person needed to have a downline of 3 or 10 people (two different examples).

This system assumes it's members will gain 1 new downline member each month. Of course, there is also an offer for a $20 ad group, and each person can purchase Five (5) sales at a time ($100). Instead of the three (3) or ten (10) member layout described in the MLM topics above, this system offers up to six per month (6/month)!

Finishing Thoughts

As I close this review, I would like to leave you with a few images of things discussed and dismissed in the Facebook group. You'll find a gallery with descriptions at Imgur.

I would also like to point out (one last time) that this WSO does not teach you how to use the Autoresponder, Funnel, Landing Page Creation software, or anything else of value. The goal is to get as many members into the pyramid as possible, so the top can earn before the bottom collapses.

Teravel, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  6. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Teravel, from your review it just shows that you have not read the wso and programs you join. Your to lazy to learn how to use them and just complain. Everything is right there if you took the time to learn them.

Everything transparent. Jens has been honest. Trafficwave is easy to use just takes time to adjust and lead-swap as well.. i think you need to do some research more before. And you didnt join to get some lesson on how to use them.

point2, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  7. Teravel

Teravel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are more than welcome to believe whatever dribble Jens has fed you. Unless you provide evidence that my review is untrue, it's just more dribble from another one of Jens' thugs.

You can always tell which ones are the ignorant lackeys, because they assume everyone knows less than they do. You should go back and read my review before commenting on it, since I never claimed to need training. It's an assumption you made on the WarriorForum copy of this review, and now again here.

I agree that Traffic Wave is easy to use. I honestly don't give a shit about Lead-Swap as it's just another traffic exchange. Of course, you would know my standing on these two points, had you actually read my review before responding to it.

Here's what I received from Jens himself, moments after publishing my review. A successful business owner would have taken the review as a chance to make positive changes to his business. Instead, he moves straight to anger and makes threats.

**Quote from WarriorForum**
    Jens,

What I shared in my review is what I have experienced since joining.

I understand that you don't like the truth being revealed, but that's just the way of business. Ask any successful marketer and they will tell you transparency is essential.

As for your threats... I found them pathetic. I do have to thank you, though. I couldn't have shown your true colors without you showing them for me.

[​IMG]

Teravel, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  8. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Teravel, out of 300 members who join.. only one complain for being stupid to join even if everything is shown from the start.

Special offer was clear on how it works. Not sure why your complaining about it.it is obvious how trafficwave affiliate program works. Nothing was hidden.

lead-swap if you see it as a traffic exchange then you have not gone beyond he other features.

anyways, people who wants to know things can just click the link and see the comment and let them be the judge. I think the main post enough for them to join or not.

Are you against the wso? Or jens? Why dont you attack the similar wso if your against the idea.

Againif you dont want it then move on. Nobody forced you.

Also posted my review on the link.

point2, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  9. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    point2, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  10. Teravel

Teravel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So Hans left the group after posting several times that he didn't get his sales, even after being in the group since early January... Or did you miss that?
    Did you even read my review? Or, did you just skim over it and assume everything was negative, yet again.

I understand the affiliate program. I understand the offer. If you read my review, you would know I had not complained about either of those things.
    You send clicks through a URL rotator to gain points. You get traffic back from other people sending clicks to their URL rotator.

No.
    No.
    I'm not "Attacking" anyone. It's a legit review of my experiences.

Absolutely! Though I wouldn't base financial decisions on what a group of novices in the Warrior Forum (Especially in the WSO section) say about anything.

This is exactly what my review is about. One of the links leads to a US Government website warning people about these types of schemes. Another shares a more math and economics based view of the "Tiered Affiliate Program" model.

Or, did you miss those as well? Just in case, here they are again.

ftc. gov/public-statements/1998/05/pyramid-schemes
    vandruff. com/mlm.html

Teravel, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  11. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes let them decide again and read the post.

Again best you have to do research before joining and complaining. Yes complaining, read your own post.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
    point2, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  12. Teravel

Teravel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's baffling how ignorant you are. Do you even read a post before you start misquoting it?

You've done nothing to argue my review, and only shown this forum the complete lack of attention you have.

If you have something of VALUE to add to the thread, feel free. If you're going to continue posting useless dribble, you might as well save your time and focus on the crap Jens is feeding you.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    Teravel, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  13. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haha forgot to delete the quote.. editted my post cause i knew that there is no point arguing to people like you..

And i am just pissing you off with my dumb reply.. it is working..

Tyler your a big man now.. congrats

point2, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  14. jimroddy

jimroddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this sounds like a one heck of chance to make some money here...consider me in

jimroddy, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  15. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What's this business model? I don't understand it.
    Did anyone get paid real cash with this?

dumindushalika, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  16. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check out the link and you will know.

point2, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  17. jcw

jcw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I got my first payment today - signed up a month ago. Read the first post here and I think you will understand: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1030670-100-hands-off-business-we-drive-traffic-make-sales-you-changing-lives-2015-a.html

jcw, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  18. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:

I just got paid today on my paypal account.. and one person got paid with a check, he posted and screenshot on the wso thread..

point2, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  19. Joseph Mancia

Joseph Mancia Member

Best Answers:
    Just got paid and didn't even start promoting yet!

[​IMG]

Joseph Mancia, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  20. gijsbert

gijsbert Member

Best Answers:
    This program is still going strong, some bumps in the road but don't let it fool you, get in now.Great Facebookgroup to help you out.

gijsbert, Mar 24, 2015 IP