1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Affiliate Marketing Books?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by tonyuk, Jul 8, 2012.

I'm looking to buy a few affiliate marketing books from Amazon as I have a voucher to use up. Have you read any of the following books and if so how did you rate them?

Newbie To Millionaire - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Millionaire...6963/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341770652&sr=8-1

Make a Fortune Promoting Other People's Stuff Online - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fortune-Pro...8132/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1341770652&sr=8-2

Get Out While You Can - Escape The Rat Race - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Get-Out-While-You-Can/dp/0953593215/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1341770652&sr=8-6

Building An Online Cash Cow - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Make-Money-...38/ref=sr_1_30?ie=UTF8&qid=1341770795&sr=8-30

tonyuk, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  2. louiselouise

louiselouise Peon

Best Answers:
    Newbie to millionaire is quiet good

louiselouise, Jul 13, 2012 IP
  3. tonyuk

tonyuk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I have now read that book although I found it tried to cover too many topics and was geared to completed newbies. My favourite by far is Building An Online Cash Cow by Antony Barlow as it takes you through the complete process of building a quality online affiliate site.

tonyuk, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  4. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    Newbie To Millionaire is the only one I've read, and it was pretty useful.

Install, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  5. tonyuk

tonyuk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can understand why many like this book but in reality it just covers the basics. Some of the advice in the book, such as pay somebody from Fiver to build backlinks plus the whole concept of rewriting content pretty naff advice especially since Google has introduced PANDA and PENGUIN. In defence of the book it seems to have been published prior to the PANDA and PENGUIN algorithm updates as neither are mentioned in the book.

I'm building a brand new site based on the methods described in Building An Online Cash Cow. I like how this book details how "thin" type affiliate sites have been hit hard by PANDA, and how poor link building has resulted in thousands of affiliate sites being hit by Google PENGUIN. I've given up with mini sites so I'm going to take a year to try and build an authoritive brandable affiliate website just as describe in the book. I will report back next year.

tonyuk, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  6. benali

benali Member

Best Answers:
    I have not read these books but is interested in them
    Thank you for this link which refers to

benali, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  7. louiselouise

louiselouise Peon

Best Answers:
    what about Ewen Chia's book? the physical book. have anyone read before?

louiselouise, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  8. lolpasslol

lolpasslol Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely a very very good job done by you.

All links working nicely,and I have download all.

Very very essential books for affiliate marketing.

lolpasslol, Aug 1, 2012 IP