1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best ads network for Asian traffic

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by elsychapman, Sep 22, 2013.

1. huma ali

huma ali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For A Site Having 4000 Daily Visits With Indian & Pakistani Traffic.(Mainly From Facebook)
    I Am Thinking Of Monnetizing With Popups And Videoads AlongWith INcONTEXT aDS
    Currently I Am Using Nothing 1 Month Old Website
    Better If You Are Working And Having Good Cpm With Any-Ad Network that has payed You At-least 3 Times
    Suggest me the following
    1.The Best Direct Link Cpm Network With High Cpm ...?
    2.Suggest The Best In-Video Ads Network....Like Cliksor Or Anyone. Tell What You Recommend (For Higher Cpm)
    3.Suggest Some Best Cpm Ad-network With At-most Weekly Payments.(Preferred)
    4.Any Good Direct Link Network For Which I Can Upload Files And Send Traffic (Good Cpm)
    5.The Best Cpm Paying In-Context Ad Networks
    Any Proofs And Cpm Are Best To Encourage Currently I Am Using Nothing 1 Month Old Website

huma ali, Jan 1, 2017 IP
  2. MediawayssVideo

MediawayssVideo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! How about to try our Video Content Roll? You can please it on all the pages of your web site, and the CPM for video impressions is twice higher than from banners.

MediawayssVideo, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  3. huma ali

huma ali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    sure looking for more replies till i make a desicion

huma ali, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  4. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey there! I suggest you to try Adsterra Network. We offer highest eCPM rates, large variety of premium offers. Please do not hesitate to contact us via if you have any questions or suggestions. Also I'm always available at our Facebook page :)

Adsterra Network, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  5. David Zhang

David Zhang Member

Best Answers:
    Hi dear adsterra. Your network is very nice and I used to work with you. However, there is a problem with you which makes me finally quit your network. Your see, half of my visitors are from China, and for those visitors, it's extremely hard to visit my website when I placed your ads on it. So, I reckon if you can improve the speed of visit for Chinese users, it would be even more perfect......

David Zhang, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  6. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi David! Thank you for your opinion! Could you describe your issue in details via PM? It will help me to find the right way to solve your case as soon as possible. Also we can fix some frequency settings for your ads and it won't be too annoying for your visitors.

Adsterra Network, Jan 20, 2017 IP