1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

best adplacement ever seen

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by MrPJH, Nov 16, 2010.

watchpaktv.com really good placement of adds
    although i do not use adsence but seeing this just share with you this may help you guys making money with adsense and i suggest create similar sections on home page same as shown in image and show ads between your inner categories this might help you

Attached Files:

• tv.jpg
      tv.jpg
      File size:
      60.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
    MrPJH, Nov 16, 2010 IP
    newbie191 likes this.
  2. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not it's not a good ad setup because that site should be thrown in the garbage because it is just one big pile of flooded material. What a spammy worthless pile of junk!

Laceygirl, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  3. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes :) but the point come in my mind is if people add categories on main page like this one and place ads like this one ?

so you do not need to flood your site

MrPJH, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  4. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think its not good. Your basically tricking your visitors into clicking your ads. Infact even I couldn't find the ads within the lines in 1st glance. I wouldn't say it is cheating but doesn't look good if you know what I mean.

newbie191, Nov 16, 2010 IP
    MrPJH likes this.
  5. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think "not need to flood" got thrown out the window after 30 50by50banners at the top. lol
    No it isn't.

I'll explain this once. There are two types of adsense ad placers.
    A) One's who feel they need more clicks so they want to place ads next to a submit button or something like that so accidentally people click on it.
    B) One's like me who laugh at the number A's because we know that an accidental clicker will exit the ad-site straight away giving the pubisher 1 cent and a drop in the ctr because of his/her junky quality clickers while the people we get clicks from actually wanted to see what's up in the google ad and we get 8 to $1 per click.

6. danger9918

danger9918 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I heard you can get banned for deceiving users into clicking on your ads, such ads are the best example.

Read the adsense TOS.

danger9918, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  7. Iwind

Iwind Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very bad placement for sure

Iwind, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  8. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can get banned for DIRECTING visitors to click on the ad or having too many low quality clicks.

9. Lex350

Lex350 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Worse ad placement I've ever seen. Funny how your glass is halve full and mine is halve empty.

Lex350, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  10. Seo Vigor

Seo Vigor Peon

Best Answers:
    What is so special about this??
    I didn't found anything special there

by the way, are you the owner of that site?

Seo Vigor, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  11. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Of course he is.

12. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i dont know why people start blaming me ? LOL just see it through my screen do not open it
    i do not use adsense
    i dont care Google bans or not site is not mine even i cant think about this toooooooo much low paying niche as i mentioned above i just though this may help you why you dont create categories of you content on main page and place ads like first thread image why you care how worst its inner pages and flooded let it go to hell
    [​IMG]

LOL man you can not reach my mind i am webmaster since 1997 and a successful webmaster
    i know how to get bumped threads and attract peoples to look into my sigs this thread give me traffic as other ways of earnings Got it ??? You still not reach my Mind

MrPJH, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  13. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    have you see the image i posted above ? i think not yet
    the first linke look like
    SITE catagories: SOME TV-------------SOME TV------------SOMETV
    Ads by Google: SOME TV-------------SOME TV------------SOME TV

so he will get accidental click ??? i am sure if visitor click on an ad s/he will not down his ctr and not leave the clicked site because ad placements and categories are same let everything else go to hell how much flooded with banners etc etc

No i am not the owner of this site as i said above i cant even think about this LOW paying niche if you do a little research you may come to know this is really a lowest paying niche

MrPJH, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  14. Iwind

Iwind Active Member

Best Answers:
    So you're making threads with bad information just to bring traffic to your signature links?

Iwind, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  15. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DO you have sense ?? if you have a website and you earn money from google adsense ignore everything else just take a look int this image [​IMG]

i suggest create smiler box of categories of your content and place your ads is that bad information ???????
    if you do not have a website and you do not use adsence than to this is helpful for you how other people think about these type of placements this may help you in future and also this may help you that you avoid placing ads like this if you think this placement is not fine

again and again and again ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, let every thing else go to hell why you worry about
    why you worry if this site get banned for adsense why you worry how much flooded this website is
    why you worry ?????????

MrPJH, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  16. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    holy crap i read all this and my eyes hurt now

Project Mobius, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  17. Iwind

Iwind Active Member

Best Answers:
    "You agree not to display on the same Web page in connection with which any Ad Unit, Ad, Link, Search Box, or Referral Button is displayed (a "Serviced Page") any advertisement(s) or content that an end user of Your Property(ies) would reasonably confuse with a Google advertisement or otherwise associate with Google."

This is from the AdSense TOS, those other links on this website can in my opinion reasonably be confused with a Google advertisement. This means your "best adsense placement ever seen" is actually breaking the Adsense TOS, and people doing this might actually end up being banned from AdSense. That is why I think your information is very bad, and posting it just to get clicks on your signature links makes it even worse.

Iwind, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  18. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Iwind i dont know why you worry about getting this site banned i dont know what the hell is going with me i am 100% sure that mentioned site is breaking Google TOS and will get banned
    i am not talking what the site owner is publishing
    i am not suggesting you that do same as s/he did
    i am not asking you to add categories to your with title THIS TV and THIS TV and THAT TV
    i am not asking you to place Google ads and other referrals
    What i suggest is
    for example you have site in education niche
    on your home page create titles of your categories you publish your content in link them to your these inner categories
    YOUR SITE'S categories not any one else's and place link unit ads in it

For your kind information Adsense section of the forum is not suitable for getting signature link clicks of a business the link in my signature is business not a content which support ADS etc

EVEN if you have some knowledge of scripting just see its source code and you come to know script writer suggested not to use Google adsence on this :) :-p

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
    MrPJH, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  19. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, I didn't see that one. That site should be banned in 24hrs. lol

20. Iwind

Iwind Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't worry about it, I don't care about this site, but I think it would be bad if other people ended up getting banned cause of doing what they do.

Iwind, Nov 16, 2010 IP