1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Benefits to Hosting Your Own Photo Albums

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by cazort, Jun 23, 2011.

I recently added a photo album integrated into my personal website, Cazort.net. Rather than uploading my personal photos to albums on Facebook, Flickr, or some other website (Facebook and Flickr were the two I was using), I decided to add future photos (except those I wanted to keep private) to Cazort.net instead.

I have found that in terms of web marketing, there are several benefits of this approach:

• The toolbars at the top, bottom, and side(s) of your website are from your site, so people viewing the website are more likely to travel into your website, than some other unrelated pages of a commercial website like fb or flickr.
    • If you display ads on the pages, you earn the revenue instead of a site like facebook earning the revenue off your photos.
    • The images will be indexed by google, and you may gain some traffic from google image search, or traffic directly to the pages from written descriptions of your images if you include them.
    • When you upload pictures to a blog or another website, you can link the image to your photo album, thus increasing visibility and traffic for your photo albums. Example: this recent blog post.

cazort, Jun 23, 2011 IP
    ApocalypseXL likes this.
  2. neil.johnson

neil.johnson Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey hi...i just go through your post. it's really good one.it will help me a lot in my work. thank you for such a nice information.

neil.johnson, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  3. shinki

shinki Peon

Best Answers:
    Its very nice your information is different.

shinki, Jun 27, 2011 IP