1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Benefits of content writing

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by seanearly, Aug 7, 2017.

SEO blog writing is very supported to online business.
    SEMrush

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    seanearly, Aug 7, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand the purpose of your topic post. It is titled, "Benefits of content writing", but there is nothing related to that in the one-line post that you have written. Perhaps you can clarify what you are trying to say.
    -

thebrandman, Aug 8, 2017 IP
  3. redzventures

redzventures Active Member

Best Answers:
    Considering that the sentence "SEO blog writing is very supported to online business" does not even make sense. Cut them some slack, they are still finding themselves.

redzventures, Aug 8, 2017 IP
  4. MrKing01

MrKing01 Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with @thebrandman. There is no coherence between the thread title and the post. With the title you used, I assumed that you either would write a post where you describe the benefits with content writing or that you would ask about the benefits with content writing. I don't want to sound harsh but the post is unreadable. It's hard to understand what you want to say, which has been pointed out in this thread. So you have to write in a way that is understandable, if you want us to help you.

MrKing01, Aug 8, 2017 IP
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Active Member

Best Answers:
    @seanearly it seems that you didn't even know what you have posted on this thread and a suspicious "just to increase post for signature" is already unfold with the way you post. Kindly be responsible as a new member for this reputable forum site.

KylieSweet, Aug 15, 2017 at 8:30 PM IP
  6. MrKing01

MrKing01 Member

Best Answers:
    When people write useless posts for the sake of getting a signature they are littering the forum. Filling it with unwanted content. But what's good is that they need to get 3 likes by 3 different users. Writing incomprehensible posts like OP has done in this case will not give him likes. Thus he will not get a signature. At least not in a foreseeable future :)

MrKing01, Aug 16, 2017 at 1:39 AM IP