1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Benefits of a PAYPAL credit card?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Yze, Jan 16, 2006.

I've seen a few people in person have a PAYPAL credit card..

is there any type of benefits to this?

Yze, Jan 16, 2006 IP
  2. mhdoc

mhdoc Tauren

Best Answers:
    Certainly. 29.99% interest on the outstanding balance it you are late on a payment :)

mhdoc, Jan 16, 2006 IP
  3. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a PayPal account and you have a PayPal Debit Card, you can spend money anywhere using that credit card (it's a Mastercard) and it simply takes it from your PayPal account. As for the regular credit card I couldn't tell you, I just have the debit card.

Ian

Ian, Jan 16, 2006 IP
  4. joch21

joch21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You actually use it as a Credit card to borrow money? I just use mine to spend the cash in my paypal account. They give you cash bacl for purchases too. I think it was like 1-2%, not much but it doesnt hurt. The main advantage is spending your paypal funds instantly instead of waiting 4 days to withdrawl to your bank account. You can also pop it into the atm and get your cash right away.

joch21, Jan 17, 2006 IP
  5. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There are 2 types of cards paypal offers.

A Paypal MasterCard debit card allows you to spend out of your standing paypal balance. You also get 1% cash back. Since there is no fee for using the card, its a pretty good deal.

Paypal also has a credit card. The rate you get depends on what you qualify for. If you have good credit and a decent job, their rate is pretty good. If your credit sucks, then you qualify for a sucky rate.

jestep, Jan 17, 2006 IP
  6. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see the use in using a Paypal credit card. It is designed just like other credit cards: To keep people in debt.

Paypal is simply trying to jump on the bandwagon. I ignore their offer because I already have a credit card with my bank and I don't trust paypal that much.

tesla, Jan 18, 2006 IP