1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Benefit of Google Analytics...?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Kishorverma, Nov 30, 2010.

1. megadanny1

megadanny1 Member

Best Answers:
    analyitics is good cause it tracks search keyowrds visitors bounce rate and country of origin
    and it is javascript based so it only counts real trafiic not bots or search crawlers

megadanny1, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  2. webanalytiker

webanalytiker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    With Google Analytics you can measure the exact ROI (return on investment) on campaigns. AdWOrds fx. You are able to track exactly which keywords, how much you paid and how much revenue it generated. Then you are able to optimize and stop non valuable keywords.

You can get Yahoo! Web Analytics for free as well, but you need to get an account through a YWA partner.

There will always be difference when using different measure tools. The way they track are different, the load time are different, and it is normal to have 20% difference in data when using different systems. A recommandation from me is to use the same system all the time, and then focus on the change from week to week and month to month. Focus on the development in the amount of organic traffic etc. Thats where the value is :)

webanalytiker, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  3. yadavsarvesh10

yadavsarvesh10 Member

Best Answers:
    Through the Google analytic you can find out sites visits came from which country, referral site, search engine and how many visitor come from your website par day.

yadavsarvesh10, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  4. bestbundle

bestbundle Peon

Best Answers:
    hi..i also heard about google analytics alot.. but how can one use it any ideas.

bestbundle, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  5. padre-art

padre-art Peon

Best Answers:
    The variation in the statistics rendered by different analytics systems surprises me sometimes. I agree that using a system consistently is important but I would suggest using more than one consistently to get a more accurate overview.

Cheers

padre-art, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  6. jonnywartin

jonnywartin Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics tells you how your site is doing. If you get a high-level bouce, This tells you how many people visit your site, from where, and any country friends

jonnywartin, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  7. Makesense

Makesense Peon

Best Answers:
    This is an easy question.... keyword stats!

Makesense, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  8. animebuzz.tv

animebuzz.tv Peon

Best Answers:
    a valuable post :D

for me i use analytics to keep track my visitors and where they coming

animebuzz.tv, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  9. ashakashsa

ashakashsa Peon

Best Answers:
    Look at it this way, if nothing else, GA sort of lets you know what keywords works.

ashakashsa, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  10. vishalduggal

vishalduggal Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all it is Free.
    You can add 100s of websites.
    It is the best.
    I have tested many networks but after all I come to analytics again. using it from 2 years.

vishalduggal, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  11. ties

ties Peon

Best Answers:
    At first I couldn‘t see the point of using analytics, but I have come to realise what a useful tool it is.

ties, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  12. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its acts as a scanner of your site means what are the no of visitors, from which kw you are getting more visitors, from which country for what time they have there on your site etc etc....

Jackob2916, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  13. ukonlinephoneshop

ukonlinephoneshop Peon

Best Answers:
    Here are some benefits of using Google Analytics during an optimization campaign:

1.It is completely free of charge. Although it is a free tool, but it still offer just as much or even more functionality when compared to other paying tools.

2.Able to find out how your visitors locate your website. Other than the core set of keywords that you are optimizing, you will also be able to find out what other keywords your visitors type in to find your website. During the initial optimization campaign, the number of keywords may be little. But as time goes by, you will start getting more keywords being listed on organic listings, due to your overall optimization effort.

3.Able to identify which pages and links your visitors click the most. You will be able to know which are the popular pages and links, and measure whether your optimization campaign is directing the traffic to the correct pages.

4.Visitor segmentation. With this, you will be able to know how many new visitors that your search engine optimization campaign brings to you. You can segment your analytic result by new/returning visitors, geography and referral sources.

5.Able to fine tune your website. With this analytic report, you will be able to fine tune your website, and do a new copy writing on any page that is not converting well. In the end, it will bring you more quality prospects, and thus gaining more customers in the near future.

ukonlinephoneshop, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  14. kosmosin

kosmosin Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to know the real benefit of google analytic on the site.

kosmosin, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  15. nantoro

nantoro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    google analytics is very powerful and helpful to help us to monitor visitor stat

nantoro, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  16. wakeupseo

wakeupseo Member

Best Answers:
    First benefits is Google Analytics it is a free tools to check your all website details like core set of keywords that you are optimizing, you will also be able to find out what other keywords your visitors type in to find your website.
    Second is you will be able to know how many new visitors that your search engine optimization campaign brings to you.
    Third is analytic report, you will be able to fine tune your website, and do a new copywriting on any page that is not converting well.

wakeupseo, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  17. webanalytiker

webanalytiker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The short version: GA is THE tool when you need web analytics data for your website!

webanalytiker, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  18. vishal1

vishal1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics help us to find out total no. of visits frm which country, the kws thy had type and many more :)

vishal1, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  19. blue_joker150683

blue_joker150683 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I prefer using Statpress Plugin for Wordpress

blue_joker150683, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  20. Eric89

Eric89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google analytics tells you almost every thing about your website.You can get your traffic stats,country from which traffic is coming,keywords traffic and everything...

Eric89, Dec 27, 2010 IP