1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

belton.info

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by newbie191, Aug 4, 2014.

Please appraise my domain. It is going to expire soon and I am double minded. Is it worth renewing?

newbie191, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  2. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I personally like GEO.info's. They are one of the few that actually make sense with the extension. But, a small city, town, etc., just doesn't cut it if you are looking for immediate resale value.

You have a couple weeks before it expires. Google search "Belton" and send out some emails or calls. Let them know that it would be a great expansion to what they have...for information on what Belton has to offer (tourism), possibly a subdomain, yadda, yadda.

Belton.info has next to none resale-investor value, only end user. If they don't want it, than delete it. If you still want it, delete it, and than reregister it (if you want to save a few bucks). With this particular domain, the age WILL NOT have any impact on the value, so I wouldn't see any reason to renew it.

Hope that helps...

sweetpea69, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  3. Runi akhter

Runi akhter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    don't worry pls paid

Runi akhter, Oct 24, 2014 IP