1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Belated Halloween Picture

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jrbiz, Feb 4, 2017.

I have been meaning to get around to this since last Halloween, but I think that you will find this amusing. My wife found a lion's mane on amazon that made our Golden Doodle (half Golden Retriever and half Poodle) look pretty realistic:

Jada1.jpg

Her name is Jada. We got the mane about a week early and had to slowly get her used to wearing it (with liberal applications of her favorite treats.) A couple of days before Halloween, my wife and I would take her for her daily walk while wearing it. She raised quite a few eyebrows. For Halloween, the dog and I stood outside our front door and greeted all of the kids/adults who were trick or treating. In the dark, she looked even more real until you got up pretty close. I had to tell a few young kids and their parents that it was a dog, in fact as they were hesitating at a distance. A lot of people yelled out that she had the best costume of the night. It was pretty cool and she had a great time being fawned over by a whole bunch of kids and adults.

jrbiz, Feb 4, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.