1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Being Scammed by saadahmed007!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by maxsmuter, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Don't wont to get involed but Sad why don't you just report him to the person hes ripped , this way he will learn the hard way why not to rip other templates , sites ect , as it is clear hes not going to give you a refund

maxsmuter every reply on this post keeps going around and around it seems to be the same post redone and more a less the same words over and over , you are 100% gulty refund him the money like he said $40 and you keep $10 for your self just for ripping a site now thats not a bad deal , inless you wont to payout $xxxx for a law suit for ripping a site and keeping the codes and images link to there url how stupid can you be!

SKULL, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  2. sawz

sawz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i cannot believe this thread is still going, i thought you two were going to be adult about this and handle it in private.

maxsmuter: your rep here has been trashed, you admit to ripping that site and attempting to profit from it, pay it back and move on, in time, perhaps your rep will be returned to you. can't we all just get along?

sawz, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  3. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ah ..cant believe this thread has moved to 4 pages ... move on people .
    @ maxsmuter : so you agree you have ripped the design or not < forgot the happy thingy > ... you ripped the design or not ... Yes / No ?

mixke, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  4. seo-mumbai

seo-mumbai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    more then 60 posts in this thread i dont know why this thread is not closed or moved yet.

seo-mumbai, Nov 20, 2006 IP
    saadahmed007 likes this.
  5. saadahmed007

saadahmed007 Admínistratör

Best Answers:
    Mods please dont close this thread yet i have to prove i am not scammer.
    Anyway guys i have sent a pm to venturefox who is owner of proxybrowsing i am pretty much sure he will reply here :) Anyway this template www.proxybrowsing.com he ripped it you can see it here http://69.61.67.18/~gekosurf/ He didnt even changed topsites button :rolleyes:.
    Saad

saadahmed007, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  6. seo-mumbai

Best Answers:
    yes that is clone u asked him to make exactly like that site like guys ask for youtube clone or he said u that he will make 100% same site for u for 40$?.

max pain likes this.
  7. saadahmed007

saadahmed007 Admínistratör

Best Answers:
    No, It is not clone.It is complete ripp off.I paid him 50$ to make something similar to www.proxybrowsing.com (He never changed sources so i can easily see he ripped it ) He said he will make unique template..
    Saad

saadahmed007, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  8. seo-mumbai

Best Answers:
    then he is cheater not u , i cant see any great design there i can do better then that design .Lol he cheated you and made thred againt you.You have 60 itraders and seems to be good biz man few times u posted againt me personal i dont like u but still i can say in this thread u r not cheater.Report mods for that sig link and thread if they feel correct they will take action.

9. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I know there should be no more comments here, but I cant resist. Just saying that where I come from the expression "looking similar" could mean "look the same".
    I dont take side, come on Maxsmuter, do you really think that someone will read that messy txt page ?

login, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  10. AngelaR

AngelaR Guest

Best Answers:
    I personally dont think that Saad is a scammer either... and as for ripping off designs I think that is totally unprofessional and I hope you are penalized greatly for it...

AngelaR, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  11. PalSys

PalSys palsys.io

Best Answers:
    My two cents: maxsmuter, if you stole the template, you were wrong even before he demanded a refund. Now you're just more wrong :D

How is this not 100% clear?

PalSys, Nov 20, 2006 IP
  12. Kassi

Kassi Peon

Best Answers:
    Plagiarizing is bad, but learning by copying always was very helpful.

Kassi, Nov 21, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.