1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Being More Productive in Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ivan sanchez, Feb 20, 2013.

I have my own blog, and decided that maybe we all need a little boost every now and then to help keep us on track. So, this is an article that is posted on my blog, but I thought maybe others would like to read it, so I am posting it here.

For anyone in business for themselves, you might find there are times when time just flies by and you are left wondering where the day went. Time waits for nobody, and to make your business successful, you need to have discipline and learn how to become productive. You might be interrupted constantly by e-mails popping up or the phone ringing, and as tempting as it is to put off work until later on, chances are you’ll forget. There are solutions that can help you get more done, and here are a few common methods used.

Make Decisions
    You need to make a decision that your business is going to work no matter what it takes. This means put all of your effort into making your business work. This is essential to your business, and allows you to go to the next level. By making this decision, you’ll start to feel better about yourself and you’ll be able to think differently. This helps increase productivity.
    Avoid Judgment
    One thing many people do once the day is done is reflect on what they have done through the day. If they did not accomplish everything they wanted, they often times judge their abilities. People often times think they are lazy or that they are not as motivated as they thought. Judging yourself is going to make you feel less confident and can lower your self-esteem. This has an effect on your business and by eliminating the judgment you can increase productivity and success.
    Eliminate Clutter
    As you look over your planner and look at tasks that need to be done, search for things that are just penciled in that can be put off for a little bit longer. Leaks are spending time here and there on one task and this can add up over time. For instance, say you spend 15 minutes checking your e-mail. Rather than doing this a few times a day, check your e-mail maybe once or twice a day rather than 5 or 6 times a day. This helps free up more time.
    Incorporate Tools and Systems
    Do you have tools or systems in place that are working better than others? Consider eliminating things that are not working for your business, and replace them with something that will help. If you use Twitter to help get your site recognized, consider another program that can automatically add tweets for you so you can spend less time on Twitter and use that time elsewhere.
    Outsource Smartly
    Are there tasks that you could outsource to a freelancer? Consider outsourcing small tasks or content creation. This can be a wise investment, but make sure it’s going to help your business gain more profit rather than costing you more. This allows you to have more time to work with clients while giving non-income work to someone else.

ivan sanchez, Feb 20, 2013 IP