1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

beginners PPC budget

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by webdesignchicago, Mar 24, 2011.

1. NetAffiliate76

NetAffiliate76 Peon

Best Answers:
    No, the ebook is by Phil Chapman - How To Succeed With Google AdWords =)

NetAffiliate76, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  2. designtech44

designtech44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Netaffiliate,
    well I've been researching this Phil chapman at the online millionaire university... on clickbank his gravity is 0.00 and he dose not come up in google very well.... I'm watching his video and he seems a little out of date, by recommending that I promote his product in forums like this one, which would get me banned... right? So how can his book be any good? Have you seen Bran Callens? Google Adwords made easy?
    Honestly I'm doing all I can to keep my focus and learn the steps in proper order, and it's very confusing when the information is not correct or confusing.
    What are you doing today and how are you making income online?
    'Please advise.
    dean

designtech44, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  3. NetAffiliate76

NetAffiliate76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Didn't say "promote the product in forums". Infact here is what I wrote - "I would do some careful reading about using adwords for marketing if you're new to ppc. I would recommend anyone new to ppc to read "How To Succeed With Google AdWords" - End quote. Plz do not miss quote, gives a bad impression of someone wanting to argue, which I will not do. Anyway, never said it was a new book, just a good book to read. Its been out for years, its a good read to get some ideas and the basics down...Not a magic pill. Yes, I have read Brad Callen's ebooks and own some of his products as well.

NetAffiliate76, Mar 28, 2011 IP