1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Begining my AliExpress Dropshipping Business

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by TiQuent, Sep 27, 2016.

Hello World !

First, as a newby on this forum I will introduce my self.
    I started learning webmarketing at school in France and I'm kind of a junior in ecommerce with less than 4years of job experiences.

I've created several wordpress websites destinated to blogging where I used to tell stories about sport news ...
    Today i'm looking for selling products in a niche market using DROPSHIPPING

I can probably say that I'm a SEO expert and Social Media strategist. So the trafic acquisition part will not be a problem in my future business.
    Find niche products is not a problem too because I already get them and I'm engaged in this market in real life.

All my questions will be about building the website. I don't want a premade shopify or custom website made by X or Y. As I want a maximum of personalization I would like to create my own with wordpress.

I read a lot about Yaros journey on its AliExpress Dropshipping Business. I help me answer a lot of question I had. But I still have some !

So let us begin ! Hope this topic will help newbies like me. I'll post about my own journey into dropshipping with aliexpress and try to show you the best results in few months.

---------------------------

First of all !
    I plan to install the last wordpress update on my own server. I will choose a ecommerce theme that suits me and will began to defined menu and all its parameters.

Is the alidropship plugin works well with all kind of wordpress version and theme ?
    Is WooCommerce necessary ? Someone to share about that ?

Thanks a lot everybody, I'll be pleased to go further with you ;)

TiQuent, Sep 27, 2016 IP