1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Been two years in DigitalPoint and ....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Arick unirow, Oct 30, 2014.

Two years ago a someone whom trying to learn about blogging ended up registering in this forum. He was not that interesting and only know about basic blogging. He began learning about many things and he thank everyone for sharing their knowledge. He have changed from just a someone into better person. Did he successful already? No, not yet. He still depend his life from offline business (Teaching and managing two little stores).

So, whats really changed? Well, nothing is different except tomorrow is the last day to pay his yearly server bill. :)

Oh, I just forgot to mention if he have learned many things and befriending with some good peoples. He respects all members especially his friends. He would like to thank everyone in the forum for sharing various useful information.

Well, that's my story. I wish any of you whom read this post have better experience than myself in many aspects. :)

Arick
    ** I wish to stay in this forum for another year. I want to write and share my experiences next year. Don't get bored reading my post. :) **

Arick unirow, Oct 30, 2014 IP
    jrbiz and ryan_uk like this.