1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Been browsing on here a bit and had a question..

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by leahfl, Apr 26, 2005.

I decided to finally stop lurking and post and see what you guys & gals thought.
    My fiance and I just finished up making our website and it's more adult content oriented and so far I haven't found many places to submit it for linkage or even link back programs.

It seems most people that start sites like this do it just to put tons of banner ads and popups on their site, we are working on a search engine of pictures and images to eventually be the adult type of google. Mostly it was started out of fun but doubt you guys would know where else to submit it to?

Also if you have any feedback on technical matters that would be great since so far only friends saw it (can't really show family, haha) http://www.thumbnailher.com

We'd like to make money but really it's just a thing for fun but any clever tips on getting the word out there? so far just telling our friends got hits because they must have told their friends, hah :) thanks in advance!!

leahfl, Apr 26, 2005 IP