1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Been around since 2011, video based content, optimized and selling cheap

Discussion in 'Sites' started by einwomyn, Mar 21, 2015.

The website is a video based whole food diets niche. I don't want anymore web sites, I'm getting rid of all that I have, this is one of them. I did them all as a hobby. I have a facebook fanpage also. It is current by automated with latest videos from various video sites. I have Chitka pop-up advertising. There is a lot of plugins, only because they are shiny objects. My intention was not to monetize the site but it does have an amazon store related to whole food diets.
    I've had it since 2010, I was not focused on making money, so if you can make money with it, go right ahead. It take too much time out of me to keep the fanpage going. I was concern mainly about people not eating properly so I created this web site, I'm a health nut, but not a website keeper. I have some other sites too.

einwomyn, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  2. sitetime47

sitetime47 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi! Could you send me some screenshots of the site and the FB page? I'm interested in buying it. Thanks!!

sitetime47, Jan 18, 2018 IP