1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Becoming more efficient with stock/orders as you grow

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by KhaosControlCloud, Jan 9, 2017.

Hi,

As your Business grows through Ebay/multi channel selling you may be need to start looking at a solution to ensure that your time is spent in the most proactive way possible. This is where Khaos Control Cloud can help.

What is Khaos Control Cloud?

Here is a short video which explains the logic behind the Khaos Control Cloud Software and how it can streamline your business processes:

Khaos Control Cloud is a simple to use online stock control software and cloud ERP software for small businesses, retailers, mail order and multi-channel sellers. Khaos Control Cloud offers full stock control capabilities on the cloud. This makes it easier for you to manage your stock, reorder goods from your suppliers and stay on top of your business detail.

As an all-in-one mobile ERP software solution, Khaos Control Cloud also allows you to record sales orders, hold customer details, manage CRM interactions and stay compliant with our in-built accounting functionality.

How Much does it cost?

The promotion we have running at the moment means this software will only cost you £12 per month with a 1 month, no obligation, free trial. You will not find a better all-in-one ERP business management solution anywhere else! Don’t delay, sign-up now and transform your business!

https://www.khaoscloud.com/low-cost-business-software/

How do I begin my free trial to see if it works for me?

To start your 1 month free trial please follow the link below to create your web based account:

https://www.khaoscloud.com/

KhaosControlCloud, Jan 9, 2017 IP