1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Becoming a domain registrar

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Asgard2087, May 3, 2021.

Hello all,

Have heard Logicboxes is a favoured brand when it comes to becoming a domain registrar. Any one who has experience with ICANN and their rules/understanding their process with LogicBoxes?

Asgard2087, May 3, 2021 IP
  2. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have any experience with this, but I think it requires good amount of investment to do this.
    You would be better off with a domain reseller API.
    You register as a sub reseller with some existing domain registrar, and use the API to offer their services via your website directly.

JEET, May 4, 2021 IP
  3. Crew Chief 007

Crew Chief 007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not co-signing with Verisign, only posting this to show the process; it is a lengthy exhaustive process that is worth the troubles "IF" you plan on building a Brand that lasts.

https://www.verisign.com/en_US/channel-resources/become-a-registrar/verisign-domain-registrar/index.xhtml

Also, there are few Domain Name Registrars that cater to Internet Marketers. Uniregistry was great, but were bought out by Godaddy and will likely change.

NameSilo is another GREAT example to follow after.

Crew Chief 007, May 14, 2021 IP
  4. Asgard2087

Asgard2087 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks @Crew Chief 007 and @JEET.

@crew Chief, yes, I do plan to do the same. I checked on Verisign and yes it is a very lengthy process. I just figured from a colleague that LogicBoxes takes care of all these problems but charges quite a fee. I am doing an analysis of the cost to benefit since I plan to plunge into this completely.

Asgard2087, May 17, 2021 IP
    JEET likes this.
  5. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What extensions are you wanting to sell? Different registries own different extensions. Therefor, if you want to sell a variety of extensions you'll need to join different registries.

FPForum, Jun 11, 2021 IP