1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Become An Affiliate Of A Unique Stock Trading Course: Penny Stocks Behind The Scenes

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by beatstockpromoters, Oct 10, 2012.

Penny Stocks
    Behind The Scenes:

Beat The Promoters At Their
    Own Game & Profit

[​IMG]

I am seeking affiliates that are interested in making a lot of money. Penny Stocks Behind The Scenes: Beat The Promoters At Their Own game & Profit, is a penny stock trading course that I offer and I recently setup an affiliate program.

I am offering a 50% commission of the selling price of $49.95 to affiliates that join my top affiliate program. I have a fairly detailed affiliate page that you can check out for more information. I have tried to include many components to make my affiliates lives as easy as possible. My sales have been awesome and I think they can get even better with your help. I have had a very high conversion rate so far and I have only had one return after hundreds of sales! Learn more about my affiliate program

Thanks,

Beatstockpromoters

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    beatstockpromoters, Oct 10, 2012 IP