1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Become a credit card processing reseller?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Ken Smith, Jan 18, 2017.

I want to accept credit card payments for my clients. Several different customers. Are there any payment gateways that will allow me to signup and accept credit cards for them? So I become like a reseller? Instead of sending them all to paypal or something.

Ken Smith, Jan 18, 2017 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really didn't get your question? However for credit card processing you can check out 2checkout, Authorize.net etc. All of them are good payment processing company that accept credit card payments.

iwebsocial, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  3. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No. There's nobody that allows this type of account without a complicated registration and vetting process. What you're asking for is called a PSP (payment service provider) or 3rd party processor. Unless you have hundreds to thousands of customers you want to do this on and you have a lot of money to set this up and can put in reserve in case your customers get chargebacks, I'd find a different billing model. It's simply not worth the cost and effort to do it.

jestep, Feb 2, 2017 IP
  4. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Look into BlueSnap - https://home.bluesnap.com/. They used to be called Plimus.

chalice, Feb 11, 2017 IP
  5. harishcbg

harishcbg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ken,

Can we connect on skype?
    (s) cbgurus.harish

harishcbg, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  6. Ranjit Roy

Ranjit Roy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I want to accept credit card payments for my clients. Several different customers. Are there any payment gateways that will allow me to signup and accept credit cards for them? So I become like a reseller? Instead of sending them all to paypal or something. I really didn't get your question? However for credit card processing you can check out 2checkout, Authorize.net etc. All of them are good payment processing company that accept credit card payments.

Ranjit Roy, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  7. Michael Channing

Michael Channing Peon

Best Answers:
    I just saw your post about becoming a processing reseller for your clients. I can help you with this, I just signed someone up in a similar situation. Can you give me a little background on your clients? How Many? What type of products do they sell? Monthly processing amounts? MOTO, brick & mortar stores or both? Michael

Michael Channing, May 12, 2017 IP