1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Beauty Domain [DA31 PA42 RD140 from 2009] Links from Forbes, HuffingtonPost & more

Discussion in 'Domains' started by PatrickBee, May 16, 2018.

I'm looking to sell a brandable, beauty domain that has age and great SEO value.

The metrics of the domain are:

Domain Authority 31
    Page Authority 42
    Referring Domains 140
    Registered in 2009 and it's never been expired or dropped.

This domain is perfect for the following reasons:

- You can build your tech site on it and take advantage of the SEO value.

- You can build a powerful private blog network on the domain.

- You can redirect it to your money site and boost your rankings.

It has referring backlinks from authority sites like: Forbes.com, HuffingtonPost.com, Adage.com, TheDailyBeast.com, EsQuire.com, Cosmopolitan.com, DesignBoom.com, TopShop.com, Photo.net, Londonist.com, Vogue.co.jp, HauteLiving.com, TheSartorialist.com, TheFrisky.com, FeedAge.com, Arkitip.com, FadMagazine.com, CapDesign.se, iHeartBerlin.de, Positive-Magazine.com, AmeliasMagazine.com, OAKNYC.com, Dusted.com

Price = 600 USD

Interested in this domain?

Email me now at
    or add me on Skype patho_b

P.S: Need more aged, quality domains? We can supply 100s of quality domains per month. Simply go to https://www.serpchampion.com/public-domain-marketplace for more information.

PatrickBee, May 16, 2018 IP