1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Beautiful Wedding Planning Niche Site | Unique Content | Stunning Design

Discussion in 'Sites' started by welshgirl2, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    For sale I have my beautifully made blog in the wedding planning niche.

You can visit the blog here:

http://WeddingPlanningExperts.com

The site was made using Wordpress, so it is super easy to add more content through your own dashboard.

Here are a few more details:

• Easy to remember premium domain name - The domain is registered with Godaddy and will be a free push to your Godaddy account.
    • 5 high quality, unique hand written articles.
    • Unique header and customized theme.
    • fully seo'ed, including sitemap, search engine friendly url's, meta tags etc..
    • Contact page.
    • Visitor sitemap.
    • Video page.
    • Privacy policy.

The site is monetized with adsense, Amazon and Clickbank although you can add as many income streams as you like.

You will need a Godaddy account so I can push the domain to you. A Godaddy account is completely free and easy to open.

You will also need your own hosting unless purchased at BIN

BIN Bonuses

If you purchase this blog at the BIN price I will also throw in the following two bonuses:

1. Free hosting for 12 months.
    2. Facebook page creation. I will create you a feacebook fan page and design a custom image for the page to match the site.

Transfer Details:

I can transfer this site to your hosting after payment has been made. Or if preferred I can send all files by email. Complete support will be given after the sale.

If purchased at the BIN price and you wish to use our free hosting offer I will send you login details for the cpanel and site.

This blog is fairly new and no promotion has been done, so expect no revenue, or traffic.

Looking for a quick sale so price is:

Starting bid - $20
    Increments - $5
    BIN - $50

welshgirl2, Mar 10, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.