1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beat Box ... Need Ideas

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by GreenDog, Feb 25, 2008.

So, I heard someone beat box the other day and I want to make a webiste about it. I need ideas on how to make the content for the website and how to monetize the website.

THANKS for your HELP!

GreenDog, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  2. gweb

gweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go see similar niche sites and see what they're doing then monetize by having good content and ADS or sell a howto ebook.

gweb, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  3. patrich

patrich Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a ton of beat boxing videos on YouTube. I would pull some of those into the site to help build interest and add content. Then you need to check out some of the keyword tools out there and see what related search terms are getting traffic, ie., beatbox lessons etc.

You might also consider sponsoring/running a beat boxing competition on your site, to drive traffic. Have users submit their own videos and give a prize to the best one. Like gweb said, you can sell a "how to" ebook, place advertisements and find sponsors to make money.

patrich, Feb 25, 2008 IP
  4. nuruddeen710

nuruddeen710 Peon

Best Answers:
    nuruddeen710, Feb 25, 2008 IP