1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Be careful with the ads you choose - "Social engineering content" issue

Discussion in 'Google' started by fisasti, Apr 21, 2016.

Hi all! My name is Federico and i'm webmaster and programmer for the past 10 years. I have about 30 sites now and, until yesterday, i was working with the ad company Adbooth. However, i tried to make some changes to improve my earnings.
    It has come to mw knowledge the existence of both PopAds and Popcash. As i read, both are well-working ad networks, so i decided to start trying Popcash.

Yesterday, at 6 pm or 7 pm, i change my popunder codes to the ones brought by Popcash. Today i woke up, i checked my email and i saw that disgusting message: "Social engineering content detected" on 2 of my websites (the most profitable).
    So... is that a BIG coincidence. No, it isn't. I'm nobody to say do not use Popcash, but if you do, be extremely careful.

I didn't have a good experience and i hope this hint might help you avoiding this kind of problems.
    I will update the topic to share the whole story and tell you if my websites were already accepted.

fisasti, Apr 21, 2016 IP