1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BE AWARE !! Tony Xu,Scott Lu, chinaregistry.cn, ub-ltd.org,aliyun.com SPAAM

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by ScorpioNoir, Nov 10, 2016.

Hi guys,

First sorry for my bad english.

This is my first thread here, I'm posting because I think this post must be in the internet and if someone search for those guys find there reality.

I have received the first email at 2016-05-12 from Scott Lu (works for ub-ltd.org) this guy claims that there is a compnay called ZANLNS that would register my website domain name as there brand name and they will register mydomainame.cn .hk .... you know what this mean for me ... my business well down because they are a big company........
    [​IMG]

After about 5 months I have received a similar email from Tony Xu (works for chinaregistry.cn) and this time he claim a company called Keqi Holding would register my domain name as there brand name etc .....

There goal is to let me buy those domains names, you can see it in the following emails, first I have received an email from Tony Xu, after from a guy who claim working for the company who would register my domain name as there brand name, then an email from Tony Xu who propose to send me the price of those domain before the company buy it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thats all.

ScorpioNoir, Nov 10, 2016 IP