1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BBC use of technology

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SEbasic, Sep 7, 2004.

Hi guys.

I was wondering if anyone has read this document.

I made a short post about it on my blog but surprisingly, no one commented on it.

It's a great document (If a little long) and I would love the opportunity to talk about it with someone...

This could be one for Anthony ;)

SEbasic, Sep 7, 2004 IP
  2. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    27 pages of crap from the BBC, your having a laugh now aren't you ;)

I do know that the Beeb have had to pull 5 complete web modules from their website, with more going that way soon. It was decided that they are creeping into unfair competition with the commercial market (which they bloody well are).

Old Welsh Guy, Sep 7, 2004 IP
  3. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you read the document?

It goes into loads of detail about how they have spent their budget. It goes into how they decided to build their CMS and all sorts of other things that really make the document worth the read.

Your right about the 5 modules though. They've been stepping on peoples toes.

SEbasic, Sep 7, 2004 IP
  4. Trance-formation

Trance-formation Peon

Best Answers:
    I started to read and rapidly lost the will to live. Curiously, driving nails through my feet with a Hilty gun became a pleasurable option :p

Trance-formation, Sep 7, 2004 IP