1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Battle of the saints 2---Really a good game!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Sinogame001, Jul 28, 2014.

Battle of The Saints 2 has become badges of honor amongst gamers. It transplanted the insane difficulty from the golden age consoles and spackled it in beautiful and gothic 3D graphics. You play as a adventurer in a mysterious land seeking for conquest with your guild. The story in Battle of The Saints 2 games were not at the forefront, they simply served as a way to tantalize you and motivate you ever forward. It’s an intoxicating blend of sadistic gameplay and mystery that has kept me engrossed for hours and will continue to do so as I play through it again and again.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.matrixgame.thesaints2RU

Attached Files:

Sinogame001, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  2. RichardGB

RichardGB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What it looks like? Something like dungeoh hunter or like mmorpg? I was looking for a nice RPG for my android or iPad but i couldn't find anything worthly. The best RPG, in my oppinion of course, is Dungeon Hunter 2 on iOS. If you're familiar with this game just send a respond, how Battle of the saints 2 differs from DH2

RichardGB, Jul 28, 2014 IP