1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Battlar.com - Online RAP BATTLES (Need Reviews)

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Battlar, Sep 4, 2015.

[​IMG]

BATTLAR.COM

When reading the comment section of beats and instrumentals uploaded to YouTube you’ll find many people sharing their own lyrics. I found that the internet lacks an online community that mainly focuses on this activity therefore I’ve decided to create a site which specifically targets those people who enjoy writing and sharing their own lyrics.

The site is complete and it can be found at http://battlar.com, the site is based on the forum software MyBB however I have completely restructured it to something unique and more fitting for a lyric writing website.

Users registered on the site are referred to as “battlars” and a battlar has the ability to join battles started by other member or start their own. When creating your own battle you must insert a title for the battle, a beat, and your own lyrics. You also have the option to add an audio version of the lyrics.

The battle then works similar to a "cypher"…
    > Different users join the battle
    > Users play the beat the battle creator has chosen
    > Users write and add their own lyrics to the battle

Next to each battlar’s lyrics there is a “Dope” button, allowing members to like another member’s lyrics. The dopes you collect move you higher on the leaderboards as well as earning you points which you can use in the site’s online shop.

What the site, Battlar, aims to be--is a fun interactive site that allows users to develop and polish their lyric writing skills.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    Battlar, Sep 4, 2015 IP