1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Basic SEO theories

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by youssefedwardsaber, Apr 15, 2012.

Before designing a web site, the webmaster must be aware of the SEO theories to make his site qualified to be listed and ranked well in the search engine after the site grows and become content rich. This is the first stage in the web design cycle the webmaster must go on.

The second cycle in the web design cycle is the content and link building. After the site is built using the basic SEO theories, the webmaster must be aware of how to build content and backlinks.

youssefedwardsaber, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  2. Web Outsourcing Gateway

Web Outsourcing Gateway Member

Best Answers:
    You're right, SEO has two faces and both must be utilized for a website. These are On-page SEO and Off-page SEO.

Web Outsourcing Gateway, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  3. gracemary

gracemary Member

Best Answers:
    good day to all of you, by the way my blogsite is in page 2 last week but this week it is in page 4 when you search it in google, this week also i got banned from a forum to which i am a member for 2 weeks with 3 post allegedly for spam, does my site being from page 2 to page 4 have something to do with my being banned from one site, thanks in advance for any advice that you may give.

gracemary, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  4. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah! when design a site always consider some SEO techniques mainly of On Page Optimization like arcitecture, quick navigation from one page to another, XML Sitemap, Title tag, Meta tag, meta description, robots.txt files.
    Content in site should be fresh and use all the above techniques to make your site rank high in search engine result pages.

rankwatch.com, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  5. nidhiseo

nidhiseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, well these on and off page activities very essential to get traffic to a website, you need to get it ranked well in search engines, especially Google. The first thing that needs to happen is to get your site indexed, meaning that the search engine’s spider has visited your site and has added it to their index of web pages. This is commonly referred to as a search engine spider crawling a website.

nidhiseo, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  6. andersonsjohn

andersonsjohn Banned

Best Answers:
    I agree with all your answers..Thanks for sharing.

andersonsjohn, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  7. indiannews007

indiannews007 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Yes seo have many face but its better to called internet marketing.

indiannews007, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  8. ContentVisionz

ContentVisionz Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think so such activities will influence your page ranking...

ContentVisionz, Apr 16, 2012 IP