1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Basic SEO articles

Discussion in 'General Business' started by DarrenC, Aug 15, 2004.

I have a newsletter which is sent to over 3,000 opted in subscribers, and the theme of the newsletter is to help vacation property owners market there properties.

Many of these subscribers own a website and I'd like to provide them with useful articles which would help them optimise there website - remember that these are people with little skills in the way of SEO.

Does anyone have any articles which offer the basics of SEO aimed at people with no or little amount of knowledge of SEO.

The article(s) will be placed in this newsletter, which is archieved as HTML documents on my website, so a link will be placed against each article as a thank to the author.

If your interested drop me a PM.

Thanks
    Darren :)

DarrenC, Aug 15, 2004 IP
  2. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    Look at SEO -- A Primer parts 1 and 2. You are welcome to use these articles.

If you want to use them I'll review them and make sure everything said is still accurate.

compar, Aug 15, 2004 IP
  3. DarrenC

DarrenC Peon

Best Answers:
    Bob,

That's exactly what I'm looking for.

If you get time to review them that would be great. The next newsletter is not due out until 31 August so no rush.

Do you mind me copying the article into the newsletter but not editing the text, but changing some spelling of words like optimisation instead of optimization?

Let me know where you want the link pointing to and I'll make sure it's included.

Thanks!
    Darren

DarrenC, Aug 15, 2004 IP