1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Basic programming job + ongoing adhoc tasks

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Outlaw_Racing, Jan 13, 2022.

Hello

I run a small consultancy business and we are now looking to expand in a few niche areas.

I have a pipeline of simple development projects, some needed on Wordpress and others can be built in other platforms / codebases.

I'm looking to team-up with a freelance developer who would be able to handle this first project which I will detail below, but also capable of building databases, scraping, Wordpress + templates and general hand on all things dev.

The first project is a simple one-page project, I wish to build a keyword merger / adapt tool for PPC like these examples...
    https://www.searchbloom.com/tools/keyword-mixer-tool/
    https://www.toptal.com/marketing/mergewords

If you would like to tackle this quick project and then also work with me on other more sophisticated projects, I'd like you to send me some examples of work you have done and "reasonably" fixed price for coding up and making a site as above on a singe domain (I'll sort the hosting). Please PM me with your pitch.

Thanks

Outlaw_Racing, Jan 13, 2022 IP
  2. world_jack

world_jack Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am ready to take this work on my hand, i have two member Team
    ** 9 year experience in PHP website development, core PHP, code-igniter, own-self created framework code, wordpress & its theme integration, HTML, Jquery, Css, Design fixing ...
    ** s k y p e e : IN DM conversion you can see...
    ** Our Rate is IN DM conversion you can see... Per day( 8 hours), if we have regular work and long time work, then it will be decrease base on project and Hours...
    (checkout work one time & relation with us, it will be never end as we have confident on our service..)

world_jack, Jan 14, 2022 IP