1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Basic Evaluation Metrics You Use in Your Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fencerstars, Oct 6, 2020.

Hi!

I have a small business - a startup business to be specific. And at the moment I am using Income, Sales and Customer Service/Review as my metrics. Any further suggestion on a more specific metric to use in my small business for evaluation and progress? I would really appreciate all your thoughts. Hope to hear from anyone, hehe. Thank you.

fencerstars, Oct 6, 2020 IP
  2. fencerstars

fencerstars Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guys....anyone :confused:

fencerstars, Oct 12, 2020 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What do you do / sell? Is it mostly online or do you have a physical address or is it a combination of the two?

[​IMG]

qwikad.com, Oct 14, 2020 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You will get much better answers if you provide at least the info that @qwikad.com mentions above.

At a minimum, you also should be tracking costs and that includes the cash, other resources, and your time that you are investing into the business. You ultimately need to know your ROI (Return on Investment) to measure the success and viability of your business.

jrbiz, Oct 14, 2020 IP
  5. Leadnetwork

Leadnetwork Member

Best Answers:
    If you are using online advertising, you also need to use CPC, CPL, PPC, CR and ROI for sure

Leadnetwork, Oct 15, 2020 IP
  6. fencerstars

fencerstars Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am into digital product/service. Wow thanks for this detailed info - happy to see the guide you have shared :D. I will explore on each of the metric you have shared. Thanks!!!

I hope you dont mind me asking, do you have some suggestion on what software or platform that have these metrics so that i could just input the data needed and see the results right away? Thanks!

fencerstars, Nov 9, 2020 IP