1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Basic corporate videos

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Horia, Dec 30, 2020.

I'm thinking about offering to my clients the option to buy a corporate basic video, animating logos and images of his products so it can be use to replace the hero section or to make a banner look more nice, keep the video short and put it in a logical and seamless loop. I learned how to use the basic functions of After Effects, enough to make a short video.

The problem is that the propose of the video is that mentioned above not to be used as a spot or publish it in other means of communication so the size of the video in Mb made with AE is humongous, and doesn't fit the goal for which I want.

Can you please recommend my a animation program easy to use and lightweight for web animation, apart from Adobe Flash?

Another idea I have is to make it in AE then record the screen of my PC and after that export it to a normal resolution mp4.

Thank you in advance

*Edit
    I'm learning about GSAP because I think it can do the trick

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
    Horia, Dec 30, 2020 IP