1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Barack Obama vs. John Mccain: New Orleans, Katrina

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by grpaul, Dec 7, 2012.

Oh the irony....

[video=youtube;I5KJFfrMB3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5KJFfrMB3M[/video]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Trust that was broken"

"Will respond in a catastrophe"

"The broken promises did not start when a storm hit, they did not end there"

"Bush came down after the storm, and with promises soaring"

"Broken promises and red tape"

"Those words have been caught in a tangle of half measures, half-hearted leadership and red tape"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love going back and listening to Obama speak... He literally could be talking in to a mirror....

How did he do with his "response" to Sandy?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
    grpaul, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  2. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So, are you saying President Obama should act on mitigating climate change to ensure massive storms become less frequent? We all know prevention is better than a cure.

Bushranger, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  3. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What a hypocritical jackass Obama is. I just spent two weeks on Long Island helping my family though this mess. Two-thirds of the homes near the shore are uninhabitable. People's life savings wiped out. Honestly, in many places it looks like a 3rd world nation and the press is nowhere to be found.

I just watch that above video and everything, EVERYTHING Obama said applies to Obama in this Sandy disaster. And Obama's huge donors, the insurance companies, have paid out ZIP - NADA. Bush applied pressure to the insurance companies and got them to pay up. What is Obama doing?

Listen up - I watched it first-hand - PEOPLE'S LIVES HAVE BEEN DESTROYED! And the attitude of the MSM and tools like Bushranger seems to be "shut up and suffer in silence. Don't draw attention to Obama's incompetence."

Please, Bushie, be a tool and show how coldhearted you are - ignore the suffering of the Sandy victims being screwed over by Obama.

Corwin, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  4. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Try to pay attention Corwin. You may notice Bopha KILLED hundreds. Whilst I am talking up prevention you are discussing the cost to your pocket, arguing you should do NOTHING. Now please repeat that you truly care. Sandy who?

Bushranger, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  5. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agree, the damage caused is much worse than what has been covered.

Bushranger's first comment is completely mindless and doesn't deserve a response. ;-)

Sorry to hear about what you and your family are going through mate, hope you can come out of this stronger than ever!

No accountability anymore...

grpaul, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  6. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, what? Bopha who?

Cost to your pocket? People are homeless you coldhearted SOB. Depleting their savings while living in cramped motels miles away. No car to get to work. Obama is absent.

People have lost EVERYTHING.

What I find stunning, Bushie, is your complete and total lack of empathy. As I wrote, your mantra seems to be "Obama is President. Suffer in Silence"

"Liberal compassion" is just so much bullshit, isn't it?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
    Corwin, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  7. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Bushranger, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  8. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bushie, what the $%*# are you writing about? I honestly don't know. What do you mean by "bopha" and what do you mean by "sopa"?

Corwin, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  9. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You don't care about all those who have been tortured by Bopha - see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3AXfnX0J3E

debunked, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  10. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @debunked, if you don't care enough to explain what you are talking about, well, then, you are wasting your own time.

Corwin, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  11. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Obamanation, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  12. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    I meant Sandy (as per our conversation).

I hope you're just ACTING stupid! For a man who claims a caring personality I don't know how anyone 'caring' hasn't heard of the desperate situation these people are in.

This is Bopha (Pablo).
    [video=youtube;pv_-JMZb96I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv_-JMZb96I[/video]

[video=youtube;6DwSIO3PRhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DwSIO3PRhQ[/video]

Bushranger, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  13. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously, I comer to DP to make some quick posts. Your first video, after one minute of a language I didn't understand, I stopped watching.

Some of us WORK during the day. So don't give me a homework assignment of over five minutes of videos to watch, because I do NOT have the freakin' time to watch them! And just because your communication skills really SUCK is no reason to blame others for your poor posts.

Corwin, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  14. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Trying to compare and contrast tragedies, is VERY stupid.

Please stop wasting your time!

grpaul, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  15. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Do try keep up grpaul. The conversation went that way. Subjects often change to make a point, and this one did. Get over it. :)

Bushranger, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  16. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No. It did not.

Obama has failed to deliver on the Sandy storm, but still gets a pass from the left. Shocking!

grpaul, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  17. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    I beg to differ. Read it again. You will see the conversation moved "naturally" into other worldwide climatic events.

Never fear I'm sure we'll get back onto your real pet hate, a Democratic President.

Just because you used this thread as an excuse to criticize your President to begin that doesn't mean it won't incorporate other factors at times. If you don't want anyone to get into a conversation then don't start a public thread.

18. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have to agree - Bushie very awkwardly tried to muscle us to change the subject, and now he's getting cranky because his little scheme backfired.

After Katrina, Bush leaned on the insurance companies to pay off victims. Meanwhile, in the wake of Sandy no one I know has gotten even a dime from the insurance companies. My brother's neighbor lost his entire first floor, est $70,000 in damages, and his insurance company offered him a measly $10K. Damn near broke his heart.

Of course, Obama the Insurance Lobby's Friend has done absolutely nothing to help fix that.

Corwin, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  19. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Great way to deflect your complete denial others have it much worse off than you, however, please go back to picking on your Democratic President. Obviously this isn't about having a conversation. It's simply about digging the boot in while you can. Enjoy the rest of your ranting. Remember this one thing; 4 more years.

20. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you go back to the thread title you will see this: [h=1]Barack Obama vs. John Mccain: New Orleans, Katrina[/h]
    The thread didn't "naturally" go extremely off topic by you posting one post! What you posted had nothing to do with the thread but only to do with your attempt to demonize one poster. You wanted to make him look like the bad guy somehow and try to take the focus off the topic and how there is a president who is fully supporting the greed of large insurance companies. (If you don't understand how, look at Obamacare and who it really benefits. This is a very simple equation like 1+1)

debunked, Dec 24, 2012 IP