1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

banning threads

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by tigerboy123, Jun 15, 2006.

Hi guys,

Iam new here and the banned people's posts drew most of my attention,What i see here is you guys have been a bit rude to the people who have been banned each and every one of us make mistakes,This is normal human nature to make mistakes and learn from them no ones perfect,How will we learn in life if we wouldnt make mistakes.Ok now lets come back to the point this is an old hire and fire policy think about the kind of hard work those guys put in and at the end of the day when theyre expecting payment theyre banned.If google can see this i have a small suggesstion "dont ban them just dont credit there accounts with the clicks google feels are invalid".As most of them have left there jobs for this as ive read this here and in most of the other forums.Google should understand this that the publishers are humans and all humans make mistakes they should be given a second chance.And googles no exception to this they have been known to make mistakes as well sometimes.And i believe google should change this policy.I believe all the people who have been banned should send collective emails to google regarding this suggesstion and as far as i know google has always been open to suggesstions & they would definitely listen.

cheers

tigerboy123, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  2. KevinJB

KevinJB Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the people banned have also had posts deleted, which contained such intelligent things as "[expletive] [expletive] [expletive] you [expletive], who [expletive] [expletive]". Fill in your own words.

KevinJB, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  3. fsmedia

fsmedia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    For a simple reason. If they do it once, they are more likely to do it again. If a person steals, is it likely they will stop after doing it once or do you think they would do it again, and again, and again? They have their reasons, even if they are logical or illlogical...but they have their reasons.

fsmedia, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  4. tigerboy123

tigerboy123 Banned

Best Answers:
    what do you mean kevin??Whats expletive about this thread

5. tigerboy123

tigerboy123 Banned

Best Answers:
    FS thanks for the reply but if there account wouldnt be credited with invalid clicks they would give up and pick the right track as thats the only way they would be able to generate any money.

6. KevinJB

KevinJB Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the people banned had posts deleted, and those posts contained things like "[expletive] [expletive] [expletive] you [expletive], who [expletive] [expletive]". These posts were mostl likely one of the reasons for the ban, and the posts themselves were deleted, so you can't see them anymore.

KevinJB, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  7. BlueDevilMedia

BlueDevilMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok there are a million things I could say in response but I'd rather not.

1. Are you banned from Adsense? I get the feeling you are.

2. Why continue to waste time clearing accounts that are bringing in invalid clicks? Just ban them and be done with it.

3. What's so hard about following ANY program's TOS? If you shoot yourself in the foot it isn't supposed to tickle.

4. Have you ever heard the statement "Don't quit your day job"? That applies here. Why would anyone quit their job before having another income that can support them?

I got more just let this marinate for a while.

BlueDevilMedia, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  8. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The reason the "Banned from Google" threads normally get less than pleasant responses is because nine times out of ten, the author of the thread will start off with some sob story saying how Google robbed them of all their money. Through the course of the thread, the author will eventually confess to breaking some part of the TOS. It just gets annoying when people don't take the time to read the TOS and then blame Google. Google tells you exactly what you need to do, and as long as you follow their rules, your account will not get banned.

Tyler Banfield, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  9. tigerboy123

tigerboy123 Banned

Best Answers:
    submission ive tried all contextual programs iam not with google nor with any other program i work for a survey firm but thats the only part i can disclose here this was just to help the people who have been banned if i was i would be crying and asking for help on how can i get back in.But i want the banned people not to give up and follow my suggesstion iam highly positive that theyll be heard.

10. brunozugay

brunozugay Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never gotten banned so I can't speak from my own experience, but I do understand their frustrations.

Not everybody goes and gets an AdSense account with intent to steal. There are a lot of newbies out there who, for example, don't know that sending auto-surf traffic will get you banned.

Also, not all AdWords customers play fair either.

I'm mean we could point our fingers both ways.

And to go back to getting banned from AdSense. Yes, a warning would nice. I mean imagine getting banned from Google's search engine index forever for using shady SEO techniques. Yes, you could get dropped, but not forever.

brunozugay, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  11. tigerboy123

tigerboy123 Banned

Best Answers:
    But google should realize that only publishers get them business without publishers there 650 millions adsense revenue per annum would be lost and i reckon with yahoo soon going global and ebay entering the contextual market in a big way,With msn making plans to do the same expanding in the small scale webmaster sector theres going to be stiff competition so if google wants the faith of there publishers than it will have to do a minor adjustment in its termination policy before ebay,yahoo or msn lays there hands on it and steals there publishers but the biggest competition and the biggest threat to google is ebay as paypal and skype as well is owned by ebay,there are comments in the market that theyll be hitting the market big time with a huge investment.

12. FireStorM

FireStorM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I dnt really think any chance should be given , people using adsense should not be 14 yr old kids :)

FireStorM, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  13. TCR

TCR Peon

Best Answers:
    Where to start..If there was no consequence, then violations would be rampant. I have not been banned, but it seems to me that you have to really try to get banned. Most people do not get banned by accident. I like the one strike rule.

I have not been publishing very long, but my perception is that Adsense has become a carachiture of its self.

Who, why and how are you helping?

If I knew that everytime I drove my car 90 I would get pulled over and only given a warning, that really wouldn't stop me from doing it again, now would it?

TCR, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  14. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh stop your whining and learn proper punctuations. Reading your posts gives me headaches.

jackburton2006, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  15. tigerboy123

tigerboy123 Banned

Best Answers:
    Whos whining here if your talking about me well if you dont like it you see my name over there right before every thread posted by me dont enter it than.Life gives you choices you know....

tigerboy123, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  16. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jack, I don't think he took your punctuation advice...

Tyler Banfield, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  17. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, just like life gives you choices -- to use Adsense or not, and if you decide to use Adsense, you get to decide rather to follow the rules or not. And if you decide not to follow the rules and gets banned, or if you decide to be stupid and not read the TOS and gets banned, then you shouldn't come crying to forums looking for sympathy.

jackburton2006, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  18. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's not that we are rude to people that have been banned, or to those that can't spell English correctly.

It's just that they usually write stupid posts, or weird ones from which no one understands nothing.

And since one got banned from this forum, it's clear that the guy/girl has an attitude (or some other) problem.

Cristian Mezei, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  19. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    When will people start to get it that AdSense is not a kids toy. I didn't read the TOS is not an excuse and Google has no obligation (nor should they) to give a warning when people are blatantly scamming advertisers.

If someone left their job and is relying on AdSense (as the OP claims), and can't take less then 2 minutes to read the rules, they get what they deserve.

Its called natural selection and its a positive for Advertisers and Google

yfs1, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  20. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would be the Lion and you would be the gazelle right ? :eek:

Cristian Mezei, Jun 16, 2006 IP