1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Banner Spaces for Established Funny Indian Video Site - PR3 - Cheap Advertising Rates

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by ritwick123, Apr 18, 2014.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    uvideo.in is currently one of the largest archive/collection of the best Funny Indian Videos. People love this site and visit multiple posts and have a good time. Your ad will be displayed in the homepage as well as all individual post pages. So you get the maximum spotlight and focus to enrich your business at very low cost.

Traffic Stats :- Around 500 unique visitors daily from google. So expect around 15000 impressions to your ad for a month. This statistics should be increasing rapidly due to the growing popularity of the site. For more details or proposals contact me at with subject "uvideo.in ad proposal". Proof Link. Here are the standard advertising options :-

1. 125 x 125 px (Four ad spots above the page fold) - 5 dollar each per month
    2. 300 x 250 px (Four ad spots) - 15 dollars each per month
    3. 728 x 90 px (Large Footer Leaderboard) - 10 dollars per month

Prices are fixed as they are so cheap. Remember you ad will be displayed on every post including homepage so get the maximum coverage sitewide. Feel free to talk to me regarding advertising or other forms of publicity as you might be interested in. Contact me at

ritwick123, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  2. ritwick123

ritwick123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also selling link ads now in left-hand side of the page with very good visibility. Check out some ads that are already there.
    Price is cheap like around 15 dollars for 3 months.

ritwick123, May 16, 2015 IP
  3. ritwick123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm also selling banner and text links on my website CENTPAGE. I'm offering you a special discount rate of 12 dollars for 3 months for text link ads and 20 dollars for image links ads for 3 months (may keep it more than 3 months, depending on availability). You may visit this link for more info --> http://centpage.com/advertise.php

centpage.com is your all-in-one internet homepage where you get all the websites you visit in just a single webpage. It features an unified search across all popular search engines. Everything is customizable. Has also a chrome extension app. People love this site and it's growing popular these days as an alternative to google, yahoo, bing or any other startpage.

Now it has PR3 and gets around 500 visitors daily (expected to increase manifold).

Please contact me at with subject "centpage ad proposal". Prices are very cheap as an introductory price so you get maximum discount. This is a great offer as you get maximum visibility and back-link for your SEO . Feel free to talk to me regarding any doubt or proposal. Thank you.

ritwick123, May 16, 2015 IP
  4. swakd

swakd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have exchange offer for you give me a ad space and i will allow you to post your link on my Facebook page . i have around 20k likes there

swakd, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  5. ritwick123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi swakd. Thanks for your offer. You'll have to post 2 to 3 sentences along-with image and link i give in your facebook page.
    In exchange, I'll post your link in PR3 uvideo.in for a period of 3 months in the "sponsored links" section.

ritwick123, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  6. swakd

swakd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    OK PM me

swakd, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  7. ecchi

ecchi Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If I buy a link do the links go directly to my site or do they go through a script/redirect page first?
    Also, would these two sites be OK to advertise?
    http://makemoneyfromplanetdominatrix.com/
    http://mistressofplanetdominatrix.com/

ecchi, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  8. ritwick123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear ecchi,
    The links point directly at your site.
    I've visited your site, seems like a bit off-topic but let me know your requirements and the number of ad units/links you want to buy.
    Please note i'll give you a discount if you go for longer period of time like 3, 6 or 12 months etc.

ritwick123, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  9. ecchi

ecchi Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, posted a couple of weeks back and my ISP promptly died. Took a week to get back online and when I finally managed it, I forgot I had posted here.

As you say, they are off topic. So what I want is to buy just one month of your cheapest option (125 x 125 px) for each site to see if it works out, if it does I'll buy for longer. If it doesn't, it is not your fault, as you say, the sites are "off topic".

I'd also be interested in 1 month for my press release (free website content) site which is:
    http://pressreleaseofplanetdominatrix.com/
    If that is OK.

I'm about to send you a PM about this, if you don't get it, or if I don't reply to your reply within 2 days it is because I screwed up (last time I used PM, it did not arrive -probably my fault). If that happened please say so on this thread and I'll try to work out what I did wrong.

ecchi, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  10. ritwick123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear ecchi, I accept your ad to be placed in my site. I've replied you in PM along-with ad sending and payment details.

ritwick123, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  11. ecchi

ecchi Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, having a few problems at this end. Message sent (I think/hope).

ecchi, Aug 17, 2015 IP
  12. dnsg

dnsg Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I realize this is a year old thread, but I am trying to advertise to people in India.

I visited the site and don't see any ad banners. The site also breaks when I click on a video to view.

dnsg, Aug 27, 2016 IP