1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Banner Exchange Suggestions (Non SEO)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by yfs1, Mar 11, 2005.

One of the other posts reminded me of this question. I have all kinds of tools (Like Coop Network) that give an SEO benefit but I am actually looking for a Banner Exchange for conversion purposes only.

I realize you can use Adwords/AdSense but I am looking for a good exchange not a pay per click this time (Content conversions on with Google are horrible as I find its only webmasters clicking most of the time).

There are plenty of banner exchanges out there but I am looking for a good suggestion of one that is very targeted.

I want to advertise on a lot of related sites but I have been getting nowhere despite a considerable advertsing budget. I find one of two things mostly when emailing sites about advertising:

1.) All they care about is the SEO side and quote big money because they have a high PR despite the fact they have next to 0 visitors

2.) I get no response

Cheers

yfs1, Mar 11, 2005 IP
  2. ohcnetwork

ohcnetwork Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know of any and I don't think there is one.
    If your website is non-webmaster related, then the approach needs to change somewhat.

Let me ask you this before I make any other comment. Why are you interested in banner exchange?

ohcnetwork, Mar 12, 2005 IP